Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Sweet Love

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 34 - Sweet Love

Chapter 34 - Sweet Love
(This chapter and all following are as a result of the alternate ending. This one won't result in the last's results. It starts from Voldemort throwing Kit at Cyrus from the last chapter.)

“Crucimente!”
The curse dodged Kit by a mere inch. She was out of breath. Voldemort disappeared quickly in a cloud of smog-like smoke as Cyrus sat in amazement. The curse missed Kit! How was it possible for Voldemort, the most feared dark wizard on Earth, miss his target? It seemed to be unexpected, judging by the swearing done while Voldemort had been preparing to apparate. Cyrus hugged Kit suddenly to him, pulling her as close as possible. She seemed to be in shock at the entire situation. First off, Voldemort had used mind control on her and put her against her boyfriend! Then, she almost got killed from a curse, and now Cyrus was trying to calm her down. What a day! Kit broke down in Cyrus’s arms. Tears poured down her face as she buried herself in Cyrus’s warm arms. She looked up at him, the moonlight reflecting in her bright blue eyes. Cyrus struggled with a smile at her. She let him kiss her gently on the cheek.
“ Thank God you’re okay Kit… thank God!”
He kissed her again, showing passion in this kiss. She hugged him, attempting to stand up immediately afterwards. He stood up first and helped her up however. She blushed as he helped her up. She was a little shaky on her feet, attributing to her shaking legs. Cyrus picked her up, surprising her a lot. She was surprised that he didn’t mind her wearing a short skirt or revealing tank top. She blushed at the thought of someone like Malfoy with her in that outfit. She shuddered at the thought. Cyrus, however, carried her into the castle, bringing her swiftly and quietly up to the Room of Requirements. She blushed profusely at the memory of the last time her and Cyrus were in there. She knew that he was bringing her into the room to rest and recover though. She wondered at first whether they’d have a round of another two nights ago. She let him set her down on the bed in the room. She lay on her back and let Cyrus lay next to her. He stroked her hair and held her close.
“ Kit, I’m so glad you’re alright. I thought I would lose you for good.”
Kit kissed Cyrus full on the lips, allowing him to pull her closer. She hugged him, noticing him as a real man for the first time. She had always known him as her teenage boyfriend, but after that day, she could see him as a man. She was proud to call him her boyfriend. He was rubbing her back and softly whispering in her ear. He was whispering something Kit thought she’d never hear again. He was whispering a lullaby.

“ Soft wind blows, through my hair, brushing past the wilderness. All the time, I watch and wait. I will keep waiting, for you to come. You are my sun, and you are my moon, my lovely star-lit girl. I want to tell you how much I know. I want to hold you again. My angel softly whispers to me. She whispers a sad lullaby. I tell her to hold on to me tight. I cry and wait for you to come. To take my breath away.”

Kit hadn’t heard that song since her mother sang that for her. Cyrus had a good voice. His voice made the song paint a picture in her mind. She looked him in the eyes and hugged him hard, tears forming in her own eyes. He felt happy to know that she appreciated his song. He knew that she had a music box that played that tune. He had heard that song somewhere before that, but he never really knew the real lyrics until he sung it to her that moment. Kit smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
“ My mother used to sing that for me. She’d tuck me in my bed at night and pull the covers up to my chin and then sing me a lullaby. She gave me a music box before she died. She sang that to chase away the nightmares. I had many nightmares of my father dying. My mind told me to cry, but my heart told me to laugh. I wanted to cry for my lost memories, but I wanted to laugh at those good memories too. It was so confusing, yet so beautiful. Thank you Rus.”
Kit curled up and hugged her knees to her chest. Cyrus got up off of the bed and told Kit to lay straight. She did as she was told and lay down straight. Cyrus grabbed the covers and pulled them up to Kit’s chin. He got under them with her, making sure the covers still covered her up to her chin. She blushed and smiled widely.
“ You are too good for me Rus, you’ll see just how much I’m sure.”
Cyrus grinned and pulled Kit closer to him. He listened to her heartbeat steadily for a few minutes before sparking an idea.
“ I’ve got an idea Kit. Let’s…”
Cyrus whispered the idea into her ear. She blushed and nodded. In turn, Cyrus pushed her from her side to her back and looked down at her from his position. It was quite awkward at first, but Kit eventually accepted it. Cyrus leaned down and kissed Kit passionately, turning a kiss on the lips into a French kiss. Kit wasn’t ready for this at the time and almost yelped. She didn’t though, causing Cyrus to think she was hurt. He stopped kissing her and looked into her blue eyes with concern.
“ You alright? I didn’t hurt you did I? I won’t bite you.”
Kit laughed, blushing brightly, at this comment. She knew he wouldn’t bite! She punched him playfully in the shoulder. He laughed too, pushing stray hair out of Kit’s face. She was pale, even for someone of her skin tone. He loved her no matter what though. He caressed her shoulders, her shirt still on. Cyrus quickly decided that the shirt had to go. The rest of his swift decisions led into a long, slow night.
Kit opened her eyes. She remembered where she was and jumped out of the bed, dressing herself quickly. Cyrus stirred and woke up.
“ Huh? Kit, whaddure you doin’?”
Cyrus slurred his speech. He was half-asleep. Kit giggled and pushed him out of the bed literally. He needed to wake up somehow anyway. She heard a THUD as Cyrus hit the floor. She had only pushed him to the edge of the bed originally, but he had gone to turn over and fallen off. He stood up, fully awake now.
“ I’m awake! Ow! Why did you have to do that Kit?”
Kit laughed, throwing him his clothes. He got dressed faster than a speeding sloth. Finally, he was ready for the day.
“ What do you have today Cyrus?”
Cyrus pondered the idea thoroughly.
“ It’s Sunday, so I don’t have any classes. You?”
Kit shook her head and took his hand. She led him to the door and let him go out first. It was only roughly 7 o’ clock, so no one really was in the corridors. The students usually came out around 9 o’ clock or so. Kit hadn’t the need to worry about who did what and where. She led Cyrus down to the Great Hall, which was surprisingly half full!
“ Whoa! Cyrus, the Great Hall is half full!”
Cyrus looked at the vast amount of students chatting and not yet eating.
“ If you ask me, I think it’s half empty.”
Kit punched him playfully.
“ You’re a pessimist.”
Cyrus laughed and held Kit by the waist. He brought her to the slytherin table and left her to her business. She sat down at the end nearest to the Gryfindor table. Cyrus sat at the Gryfindor table nearest to the Slytherins. Kit wasn’t very hungry though, making so she didn’t eat anything once the food was served onto the tables. She decided to wait outside of the Great Hall for Cyrus. She waited patiently for him for nearly ten minutes. He was most definitely a slow eater. When he finally got out there, Kit sighed and walked over to him slowly.
“ It’s about time there! I must have been waiting for two whole hours!”
Cyrus laughed and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.
“ Try ten minutes, Kit.”
Cyrus kissed her on the cheek. Harry approached them. He tapped his foot until Cyrus let go of Kit’s shoulder.
“ Well? Aren’t we having a scrimmage?”
Cyrus looked puzzledly at Harry. Harry gave an exasperated sigh.
“ You know? The scrimmage match against Slytherin? The one that won’t count for our houses?”
Kit nodded sympathetically. She knew how forgetful Cyrus could be sometimes. He suddenly seemed to remember. He smacked himself in the forehead and kissed Kit on the lips quickly.
“ See you in the match! Bye!”
Cyrus and Harry ran off through the corridors to get to the Gryfindor changing room. She realized that she had better get going too! The captains had arranged for a match for fun the other day. It was time for her to show Harry how good she could be! When she got down to the Slytherin changing room, Malfoy looked ready to punch her.
“ Where have you been Johnson? Our team has been waiting forever for you!”
Kit sneered at Malfoy. He could be so dumb sometimes. She checked the time before grinning.
“ Big deal, one whole minute late! Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it!”
Kit threw on her robes, still admiring the snitch on the back. She tied her hair up with a silver hair tie. It was just a normal ponytail. She grabbed her gloves and boots and walked out to the pitch. Everyone was there! Even some of the professors were there too! Kit felt her heart flutter with the ecstasy of a challenge! The announcer was calling out the Slytherin team now. She took her place as the team captain. He was in the Hospital Wing due to a fight with a Hufflepuff. She walked out onto the pitch, ready for action. Madame Hooch was there to start the match even though it was only a scrimmage. She blew the whistle. The match had begun.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on March 9, 2007, 6:50:16 AM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneyaaaaaaaaaay!! i like that one >< oh how i love cyrus ^^