Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - Scrimmage

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 35 - Scrimmage

Chapter 35 - Scrimmage
Kit mounted her broom and was off. She began to go higher, scanning the pitch for the golden ball. The snitch was flying somewhere, and she was going to find it first! She flew straight down towards the sand and grass at the bottom of the field. Harry followed her quickly. She did a sharp upward turn and forced Harry to jump off of his broom. She laughed as he hit the ground and sent sand flying into the air. Harry quickly retrieved his broom and mounted it. He flew after Kit as quickly as he could. Kit went higher and higher, until she reached the prime viewing spot to see the snitch. Apparently, Harry wanted to get even for that last fall. He came up and slammed her off of her broom. She couldn’t catch the handle in time to save herself. She fell fast, too fast for Malfoy to make a “valiant save” or for Harry to regret that shove. Cyrus came speeding over to her, throwing the quaffle to the other keeper. He raced forward and caught Kit, almost falling off himself. Kit fell into his arms with a THUNK and he was very grateful that she wasn’t heavy! She was too light for her age. She looked a little stunned.
“ You alright? You took quite a fall there!”
Kit whacked Cyrus’s arm while in the air, then jumped down onto her now-present broom. Cyrus was stunned at how efficient she was. She flew off towards Harry again, determined to pay him back for that last rudeness. Harry saw Kit coming and dodged a bludger at the same time. Kit also avoided the bludger. She saw a flash of gold about twenty minutes into the scrimmage and dove for it at full speed. She saw Harry trying to get to it as well. If she didn’t know better, she would’ve fallen for Harry’s trap of getting her smacked with a bludger. She dove and reached out to grab the ball. She felt the metal in her grasp a few seconds later, cold to the touch yet to exhilarating. The adrenaline of the game rushed through her veins, pulsing like a heartbeat. She held the snitch in the air victoriously. The Slytherins cheered and hollered for her. Harry dismounted his broom and stomped his foot on the ground, raising a large amount of dust. Kit laughed as the entire Slytherin team patted her on the back and held close. She was sure they would say something nice, but all they did was shout “hurray” in her ear for five straight minutes. Kit waited for the Slytherins to gather back inside with the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. Most of the Gryfindors had left as well. She saw Cyrus, still in his Gryfindor quiddich robes, standing and waiting for her on the edge of the pitch. He saw her approaching and opened his arms wide so she could hug him. She did so, letting him take out her hair tie. He wrapped it around his wrist and kissed her on the cheek.
“ You were spectacular Kit! I’m so proud of you!”
Kit blushed and beamed at these words. He was really too sweet! She was about to kiss him while he was nuzzling his face against hers when she heard an angry-sounding, impatient cough behind her. She turned around to see Harry, glaring with a fury, behind her. He was tapping his foot and folding his arms.
“ What are you doing Cyrus? Why are you still with her? I thought you’d have broken up months ago. Yet, here I am, seeing you getting all touchy-feely with her.”
Cyrus had the last of Harry’s sarcasm. He left Kit for a moment, approaching Harry with a fire of vengeance in his eyes. He clenched his fists and stalked a foot away from Harry. He raised his fist and slammed Harry in the stomach. Harry fell to the ground holding his stomach. He was wincing and coughing, trying to catch his breath. Kit ran forward and grabbed Cyrus’s arm and pulled him back, standing between him and Harry.
“ No Cyrus! Don’t do that to him! He has his own opinion of us and that’s all right!”
Harry grunted, standing up and panting. He smirked and laughed maliciously. He seemed to have a new spark in his eye.
“ Now I see Rus. I see why you have changed so very much. You are influenced by that thing.”
Harry pointed his finger at Kit, singling her out. He laughed again, minus the rude grin.
“ You changed by dating a slut like her! I wondered why you’d give up your life for a Slytherin. Now I know why. You want her for her looks. That’s all she is. She is just a wannabe model with no brain! You obviously are just as bad as she is. You sleep with girls for their looks and she sleeps with guys for their looks. It is quite obvious that you were meant to be. A Slytherin slut and a Gryfindor traitor! Perfect match!”
Harry stormed off with his last comment, muttering and cursing under his breath. Kit stood, motionless and barely breathing, staring at the distance. Cyrus was concerned. She looked unusually pale. He moved towards her just in time. Her eyes closed and she passed out in his arms. He stared at he in his arms, feeling a little bit confused. He picked her up and carried her towards the Room of Requirements. He was wondering how many times this would happen before she would have more serious complications. He reached the room with no problems. He brought her inside and lay her down on the bed. She began to wake up. He figured she might have been too stressed out to handle the pressure. She sat up and looked at Cyrus. She smiled, realizing where he had taken her. She wondered if Cyrus just was committed to making her pregnant or something! She laughed at the thought, and then she laughed more at the puzzled look on Cyrus’s face. He stroked her hair, sitting on the bed beside her. He lay down next to her. She got the hint and shook her head. He cocked his head to one side, like a dog watching a treat. She giggled.
“ Just kidding Rus! You are so strange!”
He laughed and pulled her down with him, kissing her neck. She blushed and felt him slip her shirt down her shoulder. This was followed by kisses on her shoulders. Cyrus observed the smoothness of them and wanted to “observe” the smoothness of the rest of her. He lay his head on her stomach, listening to her breathing patterns. She had a steady breath rate. He sighed, holding her close to him. He let his hand slip slowly to the bottom edge of her shirt. Her robes had already been tossed aside with his on the floor. His hands slid under the fabric in Kit’s shirt, allowing him to feel and “observe” the softness of her skin. Kit let him kiss her stomach and advance to her neck. He pulled her as close as possible. He grinned slyly. Kit hit his arm playfully. He tilted his head to the side. She rubbed Cyrus’s hair, noticing how soft it was.
“ Do you condition your hair Rus? It is so soft!”
Cyrus laughed at Kit and smiled. She laughed too.
“ Don’t worry Rus! I’m not laughing AT you, I’m laughing NEXT to you!”
She giggled again, liking Cyrus’s reaction. He laughed a little before lying down again. Kit lay back and sighed, closing her eyes. Cyrus held her in his arms. He stroked her hair as she slowly fell asleep. He was quick to follow. They were in for a busy day the next day.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on March 11, 2007, 1:47:17 PM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneawwwwwwwwwwwwww cuute! harry is such a nerd >_<

omg cyrus CAN play quidditch!! kit has done some good on him >< LOL

Ferret_Avatar22 on March 10, 2007, 9:19:10 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22New Chappie! Harry will make you HATE him! Haha! Xp