Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - Four Little Words

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 36 - Four Little Words

Chapter 36 - Four Little Words
Kit woke up, stretching out. She accidentally smacked Cyrus in the face with her arm. He jolted awake and muttered something incoherently while sitting up. He looked around, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Kit yawned and got out of bed. She pulled Cyrus’s hand and yanked him out of the bed, grabbing a comb and running it through his hair. His hair was gnarly and still quite soft. He winced as she tugged at a knot in the end near his ears. He felt his eyes begin to water as she finally finished. She grinned as she ran the comb through her almost-flawless blonde hair. He huffed, smoothing the wrinkles in his shirt. Kit’s blue eyes flashed at this hissy fit. She kissed him on the lips for a minute, not letting him French kiss her. He seemed disappointed about that. He shrugged it off though and began to follow her out of the room.
They began to walk towards potions, Kit complaining all the way.
“ I hate it when Snape becomes nosy and messes with the occasional potion. Namely mine and Harry’s potions. I really think that it’s rude!”
Cyrus noticed how she vented the entire way to the dungeons. He stopped himself from laughing as she tripped in the doorway leading into the classroom. Snape glared at her as she stumbled into the dark room.
“ Take your seats Miss Johnson, Mr. Riddle.”
Kit glanced at Cyrus who was looking at her awkwardly. She just shrugged to him and sat down next to him in the middle of the classroom. Kit’s cauldron was in front of them, bubbling with hot water. Snape wrote down the instructions on the board in the front of the class. Kit nodded at Cyrus, who ran to the front of the room to grab the items needed. He brought them back to Kit and handed her the items. They worked together to make the random potion. It turned out just like Snape described that it would. She smiled and slapped hands with Cyrus, who bottled up the potion in a small vial. He handed it to Snape with a sly grin. Success was written all over Cyrus’s face. Snape sneered, allowing Cyrus to walk back to Kit. Cyrus put his arm around Kit’s shoulder and waited for the class to end. Finally, the time came to go to lunch. Cyrus made sure to hold Kit’s hand while going to lunch. The rest of the day passed quickly and without a bump in the road. Th full week passed by with a speed unimaginable. Cyrus was amazed when he realized that it had been a whole week since Voldemort had attacked. He gulped and walked out of the common room, sweating in his nervousness. He saw Kit waiting for him at the bottom of the tower stairs. She was gazing at the ceiling, waiting patiently. Cyrus wiped his forehead with his sleeve and walked down, clamping his fist on a small box in his left hand. Kit saw him and smiled softly. He felt his heart beat a million miles an hour. She made his heart flutter every time she smiled. He hugged her and kissed her lightly on the lips. She blushed and held his right hand on the way to breakfast.
They arrived in the Great Hall. There was only a week left of school and everyone was anxious for summer to arrive. Cyrus watched Kit all throughout the first half of breakfast, waiting for the right moment. The moment never came. He waited patiently for lunch. It came and went without his chance coming. He finally found his chance at dinner. Kit was sitting at the end of the Slytherin table. He walked over to her, got down on one knee, and looked up at her, his blonde hair out of his eyes amazingly enough. He cleared his throat and opened the small box, revealing a diamond ring.
“ Kit, will you… marry me?”
Cyrus swallowed hard and looked at her blue eyes glittering. She felt tears coming in her eyes. She threw her arms around him, kissing him passionately on the lips.
“ Yes! Yes I will Cyrus! Oh my god!”
Kit was crying, tears of happiness coming from her eyes. Cyrus paused to put the ring on her finger, a small silver ring on his own finger. She blushed and hugged him, totally ignoring the stares from other students. He blushed bright red as well, noticing the professors staring too. He took Kit’s hand and led her into the empty corridor near the Room of Requirements. She kissed him on the lips, hugging him tightly. He held her close to him and kissed her passionately back. She stopped and looked at him, mischief glimmering in her blue eyes. He knew what she was up to, and liked the idea immensely. He paced in front of the wall, thinking his wish in his mind three times. A door appeared, multiple security items adorning the outside. Kit grinned slyly and followed him inside, hearing the locks clicking into place as the door shut silently behind them. The room was lit by a single candle and had a queen sized bed in it. It was a bed fit for two people. She grinned, taking off her Slytherin robes and laying them on a chair that sat near the bed. Cyrus was quick to follow suit and throw his Gryfindor robes on the chair too. He sat on the bed, patting his leg. Kit got the hint and sat on his lap, letting him hold her. He breathed in the smell of Kit’s hair. It smelled like citrus fruits in the tropical islands. He sighed, running his fingers through her hair. It was very soft and shiny. He loved every little bit of her. He had her stay on his lap and he leaned in close to her. She looked so happy. He had only seen this kind of happiness twice. This wasn’t the exact type of happiness though. This happiness sparkled in her eyes and in her smile. Before, it had been the happy smile that stole away his conscious of depurifying an eighteen-year-old girl. Now, her eyes sparkled with so much more. They sparkled more than the twilight stars. She was the same age as him, a little bit younger by two months. He ignored this and kissed her, enjoying every moment of the contact between their lips. He began to French kiss her, letting his actions speak louder than his words. He lay back, pulling Kit with him. She was on top of him in an odd position. He swung her around to the bottom, watching her blush. He laughed, hugging her and laying down beside her.
“ Well? It’s up to you about whether we do it or not, you know?”
Kit blushed and nodded. She sat up, giving him a chance to sit up as well.
“ I suppose it is my turn to speak… so… yes.”
Kit smiled and let Cyrus soak up the answer. He took about ten full seconds to realize that she had given him permission to do it. He finally realized that and quickly relieved himself of his clothes. Kit looked at the ceiling as she thought carefully. Something was different. Somehow, this was different now that they were engaged. She felt like it was no longer forbidden or outlandish to do this sort of thing. She felt her heart flutter and soar as Cyrus proceeded, carrying late into the night.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on March 20, 2007, 1:29:12 PM

ivygreane on
ivygreanelolz i dont know why but i kept laughing through out like the entire thing >< i love your stories....hehe its fun to see cyrus put into different situations that i havent written ><

so kit's birthday is in october...???? erh i dunno.

lolz. gosh i love rus so much in ur stories >< hehehehe *steals him back!!!* meh i need to start writting and posting my story so its finally online.

ivygreane on March 20, 2007, 1:31:10 PM

ivygreane on
ivygreane................... r you gonna write more...? :C plzz!! ^^ even if theyre just little ramblings that have nothing to do with the story...? hehehe i love reading these

Ferret_Avatar22 on March 20, 2007, 11:31:53 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22Sorry! I HAD to do another chapter like the end of this one! I decided to hurry with those words! I won't write them here yet so i don't do a spoiler! YAY! Read and Reply Ivy and Coffee!