Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - Weasley Wedding

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 44 - Weasley Wedding

Chapter 44 - Weasley Wedding
He took her hand and led her back inside. The party was only just beginning. The whole crowd had gathered to begin the wedding ceremony. The portkey was ready to be touched by the members of the party. Fleur grabbed hold and then the rest of the family only milliseconds behind. The sensation of her stomach being pulled out through her throat was still uncomfortable to Kit, but she knew it’d be all right.
When the portkey reached a large wizarding chapel, it stopped and everyone let go, falling to the ground below. Kit landed less gracefully than most of them. She managed to fall flat on her face and to laugh it off when it was over. Cyrus helped her up and smiled too.
“ You be careful, Kit. We don’t want to harm anyone.”
Cyrus let his hand rest on her stomach. Kit smiled and hugged him.
“ Come on you two! Time for the wedding!”
Kit smiled and took her fiancé’s hand. They both walked to the door and became ready for the ceremony.
The wedding lasted a very long time for Kit and Cyrus. They both sat patiently through the vows and the ending kiss. At that time, the party for the couple began.
Fleur and Bill began to dance a slow song about ten minutes into the party. Cyrus smiled and grabbed Kit’s hand.
“ Come on Kitten, let’s dance!”
Cyrus pulled Kit to her feet and grabbed her waist.
“ I don’t bite… hard…”
Cyrus watched Kit giggle and blush. He took her to the dance floor and began to dance. He twirled her around, making her embarrassed about the dance. She waited until Cyrus was satisfied with her dancing with him, then she went and sat down at a table. The table was by a dark corner of the room. Kit’s attention was drawn to Bill and Fleur dancing together in the middle of the dance floor. She heard footsteps beside her.
“ Kitten? Hey Kit, what’s wrong? Is your stomach bothering you?”
Cyrus sat down next to Kit and took her hand in his. Kit’s hands were very cold.
“ Let’s go home Kit. You don’t look well…”
Cyrus hugged Kit to him, feeling how chilled she was. He quickly walked over to Lupin and told him about his and Kit’s departure. Lupin, in turn, nodded and wished for Kit’s health. Cyrus thanked him and took Kit’s hand.
“ Cyrus… I feel cold… and dizzy… Are we still returning home by portkey?”
Cyrus thought about Kit being pregnant. He thought of the symptoms and what was happening to her. He became worried suddenly.
“ Kit, why don’t I take you to St. Mungo’s? Wouldn’t that be better?”
Kit shook her head. She told him that she just needed to lie down and that the baby would be all right. Cyrus nodded reluctantly and brought her home by apparating.
When Kit got to the door of her home, she began to feel slightly better.
“ I’m doing better already, Rus. I just was ‘homesick’ I guess.”
Kit laughed quietly and Cyrus hugged her. They were still outside though.
“ Come on you animal, wait until we’re inside at least!”
Kit giggled again as Cyrus processed the comment.
“ Hey now! I’m not an animal! I’m your fiancé! You crazy kid!”
“ Who are you calling ‘kid’ you animal?”
Kit giggled and walked inside with Cyrus, who was still trying to figure out what they were arguing about.
Kit took a deep breath as she stepped into her bedroom. She loved the feeling of comfort that the room brought to her. She was living with the love of her life, she had an amazing house, she was pregnant, and she was engaged! What more could she want? She walked over to the window and shut the curtains, setting her wand down on the nightstand beside the bed. She paced over to the closet and grabbed out her pajamas. She threw off her clothes and let them fall to the floor beside her and she slipped on the shorts and tank top that were her pajamas. As she began to pick up her clothes from that day, she heard a knock on the door.
“ Kit, may I come in?”
Cyrus’s voice echoed through the wooden door. Kit dropped her clothes in the hamper near the door and twisted the doorknob, opening the door. Cyrus was at the door, wearing red and black plaid flannel pajama pants and no shirt. He grinned, his hair falling in his face.
“ Yeah, you animal, you can come in.”
Cyrus liked the outfit Kit was wearing. She was wearing short shorts that were black, a tank top that was black with random pink flamingos on it, and her hair was tied in a loose ponytail behind her. She smiled and Cyrus as he blushed and acted like he was three years younger again.
“ Ready for bed, Kitten?”
Cyrus looked so handsome. How could Kit be so lucky? There was always Ireane that could be where she was now.
“ Yeah, Rus, I want to get one thing settled first though.”
Cyrus looked confused. He seemed to consider what Kit was hinting at.
“ That’s fine by me… whoa!”
Cyrus felt Kit grab his arm and drag him onto the bed with her. He felt how warm her hands were now too. He flicked his wand and the lights went out. He dropped his wand on the bedside table and pulled Kit under the covers. He felt her hug him and he felt the urge to kiss her. Well, he WAS told to follow his instincts, so he kissed Kit with vigor. He felt her kiss him for nearly and hour before he let his hands wander too. He continued to french kiss Kit until she began to slow down her kisses.
“ I’m getting… tired, Rus… let’s go to bed now, okay?”

Cyrus nodded and let go of her.
“ No Rus, keep holding me. I want to be right next to you always…”
“ All right, I will… good-night. I love you, Kit.”
“ Good-night, Rus. I love you too.”
With this, Cyrus held Kit close, listening to her heart beating beside his. It felt so good knowing that he was going to be a father. He was going to be married to Kit and have a child. He was so happy! He smiled and let himself drift off to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment