Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 48 - Aurelia's Home

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 48 - Aurelia's Home

Chapter 48 - Aurelia's Home
When he finally came to, Cyrus saw Kit sleeping soundly on the bed. He pulled a damp cloth off of his forehead. He remembered seeing the baby being born, then seeing the blood, and then passing out. A stirring in front of him interrupted his thoughts. Kit woke up and yawned.
“ Hey, Rus. Aurelia’s coming here soon. They finally got her stabilized and she’ll come home with us in a few hours.”
Cyrus smiled and kissed Kit’s cheek. He had been sitting in the chair when he had woken up, so he was conveniently placed near Kit.
“ Here we are. We’ll leave you be now.”
The doctor had entered the room with a bundle in his arms. He had left almost immediately. Kit was holding the bundle in her arms lovingly.
“ Rus, look at her, look at Aurelia.”
The baby was beautiful. She had a very little wisp of blonde hair on her tiny scalp. She had dazzling blue eyes and was very tiny.
“ She’s ours, Kit. I’m so happy!”
Cyrus extended his arms when Kit handed him the bundle.
“ Hello Aurelia. I’m your daddy!”
Cyrus cooed at the baby for a while before handing her back to Kit. The doctor entered again, holding a clipboard.
“ I’ll need a signature here and then you’ll be released from St. Mungo’s.”
Cyrus nodded and grinned despite himself. He took the pen and scribbled his messy signature. Kit followed suit and signed a neat, cursive signature beneath his.
“ Thank you and welcome to parenthood.”
The doctor shook both Kit and Cyrus’s hands before walking out of the room, waving his wand around some empty food carts in the hallway.
Kit stood up, holding the baby in her arms. She was in her normal clothing and wearing her usual grin. Cyrus gestured towards the door and led Kit there by a hand.
Once the three Riddles were outside, Cyrus nodded at Kit.
“ Kit, let’s go home. I want to go home. I want to spend the night with a ‘free’ Kit.”
Kit got Cyrus’s hint and grinned. She punched him playfully in the shoulder with her free hand.
“ Slow down Tiger! I still have to feed Aurelia and settle her into her new crib.”
“ Crud… I wanted to…”
Kit put a finger to his mouth.
“ We’re in public, Rus!”
Cyrus laughed and pulled Kit into the alley, kissing her lips.
“ At least give me that much right now…”
Kit sighed and nodded, kissing Cyrus again. He pulled Kit closer to him and grinned.
“ Time to apparate. Now!”
Kit and Cyrus apparated back from St. Mungo’s to the front doorstep of their house. Cyrus opened the door for Kit, letting her bring Aurelia inside with her.
“ Come on inside, Rus! I’m bringing Aurelia to her room! Meet me in our room, okay?”
Cyrus called back with new enthusiasm.
“ I’ll be there as soon as I hang up our coats!”
Kit smiled and brought Aurelia to her room. The room was a mint green color. There were white clouds on the top of the walls near the ceiling. A crib was placed in the upper right hand corner of the room. Kit brought Aurelia over to the crib and sat in the rocking chair right beside it. She began to feed Aurelia. She hummed to herself, thinking of the lullaby that her mother once sang to her. When Aurelia finished, Kit rubbed her back and then laid her down in her crib. There were plush penguins and sheep by the fluffy blue pillow. Aurelia began to close her eyes as soon as her head had hit the pillow. Kit began to hum the lullaby again. Aurelia closed her eyes and began to breathe slower, sleeping soundly. Kit smiled and stroked her baby’s cheek. She heard footsteps outside of the door to Aurelia’s room.
“ She sure sleeps soundly.”
Kit turned, startled by the sudden voice.
“ Oh Rus! You scared me!”
“ Sorry. I just couldn’t wait to get you to myself.”
Kit giggled, shutting the door as she left her child’s room. Cyrus led her into the bedroom that they slept in, pulling her seductively towards the bed.
“ Oh come on, Rus! Could you be any less obvious?”
“ Well, I could, but then it’d surprise you too much.”
Kit laughed and pushed Cyrus beneath her. She kissed him on the lips and hugged him.
“ Kit… I love you more than life itself…”
Kit blushed and let Cyrus pull her down next to him.
“ Thanks, Rus. I’m glad I fell in love with you.”
“ Hey, Kit… do you remember how we met?”
Kit sighed and nodded, grinning and starting to unbutton Cyrus’s shirt. He had changed into a white T-shirt that buttoned up in the front.
“ I was at school and dropped my potions books…”
“ No… on the Hogwarts Express! You were in the hallway, looking for a compartment, remember?”
“ Oh yeah! I was being harassed by the third year boys from Slytherin.”
“ Yeah! You were being shoved into the walls of the compartments.”
Kit sighed, remembering the hard times that had come from those boys. Cyrus felt Kit take off his shirt and heard it fall to the floor. He let her lay her head on his chest and was silent for a moment.
“ I thought it was hopeless… but then you came along and pulled me into your compartment.”
“ I thought you were cute, you know?”
“ Thanks, but I was startled by you. You sat alone in your compartment anyway. You threw my suitcase in the top rack and smiled at me. You introduced yourself as Cyrus the Great and laughed a lot.”
“ I only laughed at how cute you were! You still are, you know?”
“ Oh shut up and let’s get some sleep.”
Cyrus nodded and pulled the covers over him and Kit. Sleep overtook him and he dozed off.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on August 8, 2007, 1:12:11 PM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneawwwww cuteness! :D heheheh cyrus the great ><

Ferret_Avatar22 on August 8, 2007, 2:10:12 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar222 more chapters then I have 50 chapters! ~.~ So happy! ^.^ I didn't know much about that last chappie... forgive me! Sorry! I suck, i know! Rus rox too! <3