Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

pretty funny!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


During a luv or sad scene, burp the alphabet.

During another (better yet the SAME) luv or sad scene throw cheetos at the screen and yell “NO SIERRA!! NO!!”- Thanks 2 allie for that one!

Bring bubble wrap and start popping it at random moments.

Put ketchup on the seat next to you and invite a random person to sit in that seat.

If any couples start kissing order them to let you sit in-between them for the remainder of the film

When the theater gets quiet yell “I NEED MORE FRENCH TOAST!!”

In-between previews yell “I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!”

Whenever two men hug yell “MAN HUG! LOOK AWAY!”

Set your watch's alarm to go of every two minutes.

Whisper to the person next to you “(insert character's name here) dies at the end”

Better yet actually SAY insert character's name here

Sing along with any songs in the movie

Whisper to the person next to you “do you know when there will be a commercial? I really have to pee!

If you have to go to the bathroom, announce it so loud that the whole theater can hear.

Every ten minutes whisper “Do you have any sporks?”

Sigh and say “And for THIS I'm missing taco night!”

At a random time stand up and yell “CLIP ON TIES ARE EEEEEVVVVVIIIILLL!!!!!!!!”

Get out of your seat and sneak around like you're a secret agent.

Scratch your head and whisper “Darn Fleas!” throughout the movie

Start sniffing the air and acting like you smell something terrible keep leaning towards the person next to you acting like the smell is getting worse, and worse. Finally get right up to them, smell him/her then put a grossed out look on your face and say “Oh…its him/her
[/list]

Comments

Comments (128)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShiaLaB486 on July 26, 2008, 10:02:35 AM

ShiaLaB486 on
ShiaLaB486OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD *faves*

girlover1096 on July 23, 2008, 10:34:39 AM

girlover1096 on
girlover1096looove it!

Twilightdancer24789 on June 18, 2008, 2:19:59 AM

Twilightdancer24789 on
Twilightdancer24789Evil ties!!!!  HAHAHAHA!! *dies of laughter*

darkyoshi555 on June 9, 2008, 5:06:05 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555heh heh... lolz!

Shipo on June 3, 2008, 9:28:30 AM

Shipo on
Shipolol

Magicmaster101 on May 31, 2008, 12:08:27 PM

Magicmaster101 on
Magicmaster101HHHHHAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA HHHHHOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LAUGH ATTACK!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zimrulerofearth on April 5, 2008, 1:14:05 AM

zimrulerofearth on
zimrulerofearth*favs* LOL

manga0akita0of0pie on March 27, 2008, 9:40:03 AM

manga0akita0of0pie on
manga0akita0of0pieLol!!! So Funny! Heres one you might try! When the thing pops up where it says "Silence iz golden." SHout AND DUCTAPE IS SILVER!!! and when people glare at yell at them for distracting you