Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Roar, Chidori...

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 3 - Roar, Chidori...

Chapter 3 - Roar, Chidori...
Kakashi stood there, then thought about fighting two genin with all his strength. It seemed like he needed to, but...
Sasuke charged at Airi, angry. "COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME!" She smirked, doing the same hand signs for that jutsu, that justsu that almost resembled the ransengan. He smirked, then revealed his Chidori. "YOU THINK THAT YOUR THE ONLY ONE WITH AMAZING JUSTSU!?" He ran to her, holding it within his hands. She didn't do anything, and it hit her, full power. Sasuke smiled with pleasure, until he realized that he only hit a clone.
"Now I see, yes, you have a strong justu as well, but is it-" she held out her hand, holding a small ball of chakra, then it continued to grow in size, until it was heavy in her hands. "-LIKE THIS!?" she charged at him, hitting him full blast. He gasped in pain, only seeing white...it was blank. He couldn't feel anything, until the pain came rushing down.
She let go, laying him down. "Well, that was too fast. What's wrong, am I too strong for you?" He looked at her, then at his own body. 'MOVE....MOVE...' Kakashi ran over, causing her to back away. Patience stood atop the tree, waiting for Airi to finish off the enemy. She looked upon the blonde ninja. "He was caught in her genjustsu...maybe I'll just.." She was kind hearted, She cannot hurt anyone, and always helps people. She came to him, holding a soothing chakra in her hand, and gently stroking his head. As he woke up, she swiftly moved away. He rose up to see kakashi fending off Airi away from Sasuke. "KAKASHI SENSAI! SASUKE! SHADOW CLONE JUSTSU!" 6 Naruto's surrounded Airi. She smiled, taking out a kunai to finish them all off. "NO, NARUTO! STAY OUT OF THIS! THIS IS MY FIGHT!" He rose up, struggling to stand. Airi looked over to him. Seeing him stand like that, reminded her of when her and Patience had to run away so much, because of...
"Please, stop it. Fighting a wounded ninja is a disgrace." "DON'T TALK DOWN TO ME! I will get back my honor..." Airi sat there, then smiled. "Fine, I will fight you. Your strong, I'll give you that. I respect that. Tell me your name, alright! Then we'll fight." He looked at her. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha, Airi Yuugata." Smiling, Airi charged up another one of her chakra balls. "Tha name of my jutsu is 'Dark Aura Ransengan' and it will blow you away, Sasuke!" Naruto perked up. 'The pervy sage tought me that...did he teach her that as well?' Sasuke rose up, and once again called his Chidori. Kakashi stood back, staring. "Sensai, how are you looking at this!? Sasuke is wounded!!!!" He smiled at him. "Your sensai is right now in a deep sleep, boy. And your lucky I didn't use your mind...." He stood back. 'Who..is...this!' The person smiled. "ROAR, CHIDORI, ROAR!!!!!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 2, 2008, 12:17:53 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg wats  gonna happen