Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Nightmare Ninja....

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 4 - The Nightmare Ninja....

Chapter 4 - The Nightmare Ninja....
Naruto stared at the person who was controlling his sensai. He was smiling widly, he guessed, at Sasuke's fight. Naaruto was about to run in, when a voice called out to him. "No, stop!" Naruto turned to see a girl alil younger than him standing before him and the poser. She looked frightened. "Who..are you?" He asked her. She looked at him with a small smile. "I'm, uh, Patience, and that man is trying to hurt you!" The imposter smiled at her, then left Kakashi. Naruto ran to his sensai who was now unconcious. Patience ran to him, healing him to wake him up. Naruto looked in amazement.
Meanwhile, Sasuke's fight was getting heavy. Airi was threw shuriken in many directions, hitting others to make them fly all over. Sasuke managed to dodge them, only to be fooled into her genjutsu. 'DAMN...how many ticks does this girl have!?' Her genjutsu revealed a moon filled meadow. High grass, that was so confusing due to it's soothing yet mixed up colors. Sasuke felt dizzy, then shook it off. 'Where is she....' A kunai flew up at him from the ground. "What the-" A barrage of ninja weapons flew at him, hitting him one by one, painfully cuting him all over. When the jutsu finally stopped, he was already tired. He searched for her. No where...'Think, think...where could she..' Suddenly, it came to him, forming hand signs, he let out his fire ball jutsu to the ground. Airi flew up to avoid them and Sasuke charged at her with 5 shuriken. Flinging them at her, 3 hit her arm trying to block them.
"AAAAAAAh...you-" She collasped. As she was about to get up, someone came out of hiding...
"Sasuke Uchiha, hm? You are very strong. But not strng enough to defeat Airi." Airi looked up when hearing her voice. "Th-that's....it's..." Patience's eyes widened. "Aaaah...it's Kien...." Airi and her changed their attention to a ninja with black hair, grayish skin, and deep green eyes. He wore no headband, but a long scarf marked "nightmare". Naruto raced up. "Who!?" he was more confused than before. He smiled at naruto. "I must thank you, girls. Using you two was my best choice. Leading the demon boy ot and the Uchiha. AHAHAHA...." Sasuke looked at him. "What!? What buisness do you have with us?" He smiled even wider, showing his sharp teeth. "Orochimaru and the Akatsuki would pay alot for you fools. And Those two were perfect, being rouge ninjas running from place to place, I just had to tag 'em with a bad name for you foolish Konoha ninja." Naruto ran up. "WELL, NOW IT'S TIME FOR MY RASENGAN!!!" "OUTTA THE WAY, LOSER!!!" They charged up, holding the chidori and ransengan to Kien. Kien sighed, then suddenly disappeared. They both stopped, causing their moves to blow up on 'em. They both flew away, holding their arms.
Kien turned to Airi and Patience. They both grabbed their tools. He laughed at them. "You two are of no further use to me." "SHUT UP, YOU ASSHOLE!" Airi ran to him trying to punch him, but he grabbed her arm, and slowly twisted it. Patience ran next, pushing him, but he threw her into a tree. "PATIENCE!" naruto yelled, running to her. Kien smiled. "I'll return later. The chase is more exciting that way, hm?" He disappeared into the trees. Naruto lifted Patience. "Hey, hey! What's wrong?" She smiled. "I'm alright. I'm just alittle shakey, Naruto." He smiled. 'Wow...pretty like Sakura and sweet like Hinata.'
Airi held her arm. She looked over to Sasuke. "Hey, you still alive?" "Yea.." he felt so weak...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment