Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - I will never ask for your help!

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 5 - I will never ask for your help!

Chapter 5 - I will never ask for your help!
It was quiet now. Patience healed Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi. Airi sat there quiet....'No...I...he got..." She looked over at the three ninja, who groaning still from the pains that were now feeling better. Patience smiled. "It took alot out of me, but finally, I got all three of you guys feeling better." Naruto smiled widely, asurring her that he felt great.
"This mision is now over..." Airi said. They all looked at her confused. "As a fugitive, I know you all came over to hunt us down. But now, we cannot allow you guys to get us now." "BUT..WE CAME HERE TO GET YOU, YOU CAME RUNNING TO US, AND EXPECT US TO SUDDNE;Y IGNORE YOU GUYS!?" Sasuke was furious. Airi looked at him seriously. He stared back, into her eyes, then he saw something familiar..
revenge...
"If it must come to be, we will give ourselves up to you guys. But right now...all we want is to get him..Kien." Naruto looked at them, then stood up. "From the looks of it, you got a bone to pick with him, huh?" She smiled. "Yea.." "Then we'll come with you! I mean, he got us pretty bad!" Sudenly, her and Patience stood up and backed away from them. Sasuke and Kakashi stared at them confused. Naruto held out his hand. Patience smacked it away. "NARUTO, THIS IS OUR FIGHT! WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR HELP!" Naruto's eyes widened at the peaceful girl's action. She stared at him, her eyes full of slowly developing tears..."But...." Airi walked over. "...Naruto, is it? Sorry, but we can do this on our own. He's been torturing us for years." Sasuke looked at her, clenching his fist.
"You loseres, you won't even touch him.." Airi looked at Sasuke with a small smile. "My vengance isn't because he killed anyone dear, or because of some great deal...He is the reason we run away so much...we can't get close to anyone." "I understand..." naruto said glummly."You have your reasons. But-....I HAVE TO REPAY PATIENCE FOR FIXING ME UP! HAHAHA!" Patience blushed. "Naruto...." Airi stared at him, then Patience, then smiled. 'Seems like he likes her, huh?' Sasuke walked up to her. "And I'll fight too. After all this is done, I get to beat you down and take you away." Airi turned red. "WHAT!!!!! WATCH WHO YOUR TALKING TO! I WAS KICKING YOUR @$$ UNTIL KIEN JUMPED IN!!! UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGH!!!!" She threw fake punches at him, aggrivated at him. He watched her pound into his chest. He grabbed her arm. "You haven't seen what I can really do, kid." She made a face, then pulled away. Naruto got excited! "BELIEVE IT! ON TO FIGHTING WHOEVER!" Airi sighed. "It's kein." "loser..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment