Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Training day

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 6 - Training day

Chapter 6 - Training day
A day after agreeing to help Airi and Patience, Naruto and Sasuke began training again. Kakashi put their bodies to the limit.
"ARRRRRRRGH, DARN IT, i'M HUNGRY!!!!" Kakashi smiled.
"Sorry, no ramen here." Naruto ran around in circles. Sasuke stared at him, getting really annoyed. From afar, Airi giggled. Sasuke looked over at her with a glare. She stuck her tounge out.
"Hey, you guys. Lunch?"
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! OH, PATIENCE , YOUR MY HERO!!!!" He hugged her, making her turn red.
"Na...ru...to..." she hugged him back, him eatting the yummy onigari she made.
Kakashi sat reading his book. They all relaxed, not knowing who was atching them.
"The boss would love to hear that we found them again."
"Yeah..." Two ninja sat above Naruto and company, watching everything.
"Kien will want us to report...LET'S GO..."
~Night~
Sasuke trained his sharingan, perfecting his chidori. Airi stood there, watching him train. 'It kinda makes me mad, him getting strong...will he get better than...'. At the thought, she threw a kunai his way, only for him to catch it. She walked out, smiling.
"Whoa, your getting pretty good, pretty boy. But...bet you still can't beat me."
Sasuke glared at her, then smirked.
"Let's test it. I have a new move that'll blow you away anyway."
They stood in position, then Airi finally ran to him. She was about to punch when Naruto suddenly popped in front of Sasuke.
"HEY, SASUKE!!!!!!" Her fist pounded into Naruto's head.
"NARUTO!!!" "LOSER!" Patience, now chasing him, almost fainted when Airi's punch came in contact with him.
"what'd..I...do?" Airi helped him while patience stood there panicking.
"I'm fine, Pa-chan." He patted her head softly, making her blush.
"Oh, Naruto..." Sasuke stood there, shaking his head. Airi smiled, then looked up at the night sky.
"I wonder if we'll ever beat Kien..."
~Kien's hideout~
"Master Kien, we saw Airi and Patience. What shall we do?"
"Wait, we'll get them one by one. Do not worry."
"Who do we start with?"
"The teacher..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on April 29, 2008, 7:59:01 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3U HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY!

crystalwindbunny33 on April 29, 2008, 9:55:00 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33NO NOT THE ULTRA HOT AND SEXCI KAKASHI!! LMAO