Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A Night Before Fighting

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 7 - A Night Before Fighting

Chapter 7 - A Night Before Fighting
"OK, I'M OFF TO BED!!!!! G'NIGHT, EVERYONE!" Naruto rolled himself in his sheets and waited for Patience, who always came to say goodnight to him. But no answer. 'Patience?' He decided to go find her, when hearing the sound of splashing. As he looked over some bushes, he witnessed her helping a poor bunny clean his cuts. Patience's face seemed to glow in the moonlight as the water touched her face. 'She's so...' Naruto fell face first into the ground, startling her.
"NA-NARUTO!?" she rushed to help him up. Naruto felt her wet, soft hands.
"Patience..." "Hm?" He got closer to her face, and she blushed, but also came closer. Their lips were barely touching...
"NAAAAAAARUUUUTOOOOOO!!! You forgot your..." Kakashi stopped clean when he saw them, kissing over a lake, and under a romantic moon.
"This is better than make-out paradise..." He watched and smiled, then left them.
~In a clearing not to far from the lake~
"Hmph, Kakashi is sleeping, naruto's gone with his peach...what should I-"
"HEY, SASUKE, C'MERE!!!!" Airi waved for him to come. He ran over.
"Wow, you called me by my first name...that's new."
"Shush! Look it's Kien..." Far off from them, Kien and his lackies walked with huge grins. Kien wore his scarf to cover his face. 'Maybe we should...' Sasuke thought for a moment.
"Hey, maybe we should tell-...HEY!" Airi was running up ahead, trying to fight them all. Sasuke dashed after her, catching up and stopping her.
"HEY, HEY, WATCH THE STOMACHE! I JUST ATE!"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Airi paused and thought for a moment.
"Um...I think I was just running, but then I...um, you do notice that your untop of me, right???" Sasuke paused, looked then, then got up.
"Ew..."
"Hey, he's gone!" They looked to only a blank field. Sasuke got alittle mad, but then just sighed. Airi watched the moon.
"It was night like this we met Kien...he promised our village so much, but then, our village lost our honor, and became theives and thugs. We got away, to go find a way to stop Kien and return with his head. But I guess we were just too young...But we never stopped looking for him. It's funny cause we thought we were helping...but finding out that we're just trouble everywhere as a renegade ninja. Maybe we should have just stayed home and let the black-ops handle things."
"Hmph...so you want your village's honor back? I...can kinda relate. I-"
"OOOOOOOOOPPS!!!! IT'S LATE, LET'S GO TO BED, CHICKEN BUTT HEAD!"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Airi ran off smiling, ut then turned at him.
"We'll leave this for another night, kay, Sasuke? We'll have a private picnic, alright? LIKE A DATE!~"
"What!? ...Uh, fine..."
"Heehee! I guess we're kinda friends. Tomorrow, I feel that we will fight Kien. So I guess tonight was a night to just relax, hmm?"
"I guess...why are you suddenly so nice?" Airi blushed for a second.
"The full moon makes you look cuter. That's a good reason! Plus, your always talking to me..."
"Your..just an idiot..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on April 29, 2008, 8:02:21 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3u definitely have to continue this :D

crystalwindbunny33 on April 29, 2008, 11:45:14 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33aaww sweetie mc sweet pie and lol you remember when you made up one when instead of grabbing sasukes hand you grabbed his head lmao!!