Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Without Fear

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 8 - Without Fear

Chapter 8 - Without Fear
The morning came in dark. Dark thundering clouds came in, and Sasuke was already up. Things still were churning in his mind. Honor, strength...friendship...
"Airi..." He whispered her name, thinking of how sad she must really be. Then he thought back to the full night moon last night. How she was sweeter, and said the moon made him look cute. 'Was she just messing with me, or does she really...'
"Good morning. Are you ready to continue on, Sasuke?" Kakashi woke up with a full smile. Sasuke stared at him, almost smiling. Airi and Patience work up laughing at Naruto's snoring.
"Naruto-kun, wake up!"
"Huh...huh...OH, GOOD MORNIN', PATIENCE-CHAAAAAAN!" She blushed at his morning hug. Airi giggled, then stared at Sasuke.
"Hey, um-I mean, mornin' Sasuke-san." He looked at her, then returned with a smile.
"Hey..." Kakashi, who was already up and ahead, turned and called for them to get a move on.
"Hey, um...you guys never finished yyour mission..."
"We can't now."
"Why!?" Airi was surprized at Kakashi's calmness about an incomplete mission.
"Because, we'd betraying our friends...and that would be an even sadder mission to fail." Patience and Airi stopped, then they both bowed down.
"Naruto, Kakashi-sensai, Sasuke...THANK YOU!" They both stayed down to hide tears. Then they rose. 'Without fear...of being ridiculed by their village...' Airi ran up ahead, repeating what Kakashi said with pride.
~Kien's position~
"Here they come...let's finish this little problem..." Kien and company jumped down infront of the ninja.
"Nice speech, dearest Kakashi...but you won't be able to accomplish anything after we've killed you."
"Kien!" Patience held up three kunai, and flung them at him and his lackies. They looked down to see them connected to paper bombs and fled. Up in the air, Kakashi pounced Kien. Stabbing him in the arm, Kien gasped with pain, then smirked.
"TIME TO DIE, MY FRIEND..."
Airi had been running to find Kien, who was right now in a fist fight with Kakashi. One of Kien's followers stopped her.
"I am Biggs, and master Kien ordered me to eliminate you. Now how should I do it?"
"Don't make me laugh!" Airi took out a scroll that said "demon" on it. A summoning scroll. As she marked it with her blood, she flew into the air, holding two swords in her hands. She came down on Biggs, swinging her demonic blades. One managed to slice him, but the other her caught, almost slicing through his whole hand.
"Damn kid..." He swung it away. Airi swung the other around, then under to hit his leg. He jumped up, about to stomp on her hand when a blast of shocking chakra hit him, making him fall to the ground.
"Did you like my chidori?" Sasuke smiled, helping Airi up.
"Nice move, didn't know you could summon weapons of such power."
"Yeah, well, didn't know you would end up saving me." Sasuke picked up the other blade while Biggs arose.
"I'll make you two suffer!" He took out a huge sword, short but wide and almost looked like a bigger butcher knife. He ran foward with much speed, attempting to slash right through Airi. Sasuke blocked him, turning the tables on him.
~Patience and Naruto~
"Naruto? Are you okay?" Naruto nodded, then got up to go find Sasuke.
"Hello, my name is Kagemuri. Please, do enjoy your last hours on Earth, even in pain." Naruto ran infront of Patience, her hiding a windmill shuriken in her arms.
"Naruto-kun, duck!" She flung the giant shuriken after naruto ducked. Kagemuri dogded it, but didn't realise the second one flung by Naruto. He also avoided that one, but then, Patience transformed from the windmill shuriken, flinging a barrage of weapons at him. ost hit him, some missed.
"Hey, I made that up and had my girl do it, too!" He caught her, smiling.
But Kagemuri wasn't done. While Patience and Naruto celebrated, he secretly layed a trap. Actuvating it would only take a simple cut of thread. And Naruto was very close to cutting it.
"Naruto, no!" Patience moved him, hitting the thread herself, and taking a full hit of a hiding log. Blood ran down her face, and Naruto stared up in agony.
"PATIENCE!!!!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crystalwindbunny33 on May 3, 2008, 5:07:45 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33why is his name biggs?? lmao