Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Never Too Late

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 9 - Never Too Late

Chapter 9 - Never Too Late
Patience's head kept bleeding. Naruto panicked, picking her up and getting away from Kagemuri. He smirked, wanting them to run to make a little fun out of the situation. He slowly walked towards the direction Naruto went in.
Finally stopping after going far enough, Naruto tended to Patience.
"C'mon, get up, get up!" He shook her, trying to make sure she wasn't dead.
"Mmmmm...Naruto, I'm alive..." She looked up at him dazed, but still awake. She smiled to reassure the ninja.
"Okay, let's get out of here! That ninja is still on our tails."
"Right. Sorry for being such a bother." Naruto smiled at her, remembering their kiss.
"You'll never be a bother, Pa-chan." She blushed, then followed behind him.
~Sasuke and Airi~
"DAMN, THIS GUY PISSES ME OFF..." Sasuke was furious. Airi was tired.
"This guy is showing no signs of a weak point. But...there just has to be."
Sasuke got up. He held Airi's blade at his side, and in his other hand was his chidori.
"Well, that caught him once, but less likely that he'll fall for it again!" Sasuke smirked at the girl.
"I don't know about that. Stay here and protect yourslef. I don't come back, run and go find naruto or Kakashi, got it?"
"WHAT!? NO WAY, I'M GONNA GO BACK YOU UP!" When she tried to stand, she fell right back down. Sasuke left her, charging at Biggs. He swung the sword toward his torso. Biggs dogded it, about to counter-attack with his blade.
"Too bad!" Sasuke swung his chidori, hitting him straight forward. Biggs flew back, breaking trees down with his impact. Airi was amazed. 'That was his chidori?' Sasuke returned to her, lifting up her up.
"Let's go before he wakes up."
"WAIT, that didn't kil him!? Bt it it him so hard!"
"He's way too strong for me alone. Sad as I am to admit, I can't have beat him." Airi stared at him, confused. 'He just went out of his way to fight that guy off. And for what? A runaway? Why do I feel so bad...'
"Hey, Uchiha. It's never too late to get out of this place. I mean..."
"...Hmph, if you think that blonde idiot is leaving now, your sadly mistaken. And I can't quite leave until I beat you." Airi looked down, feeling like crap.
"Hey!" Sasuke stopped.
"I can go on my two feet. I wanna help, not be a burden." She got down and stood up. 'I can't let them die. He's doing much more than he should.' They both ran off to find the others.
~Kakashi~
"You know, I'm actually flattered you chose to fight me, Kakashi." Kien charged at him, heading straight for his head. Kakashi uncovered his sharingan, waiting for his next move, but Kien was already up to his face, about to stick a kunai right into his sharingan eye. Kakashi dogded it, using his hand to take the blow.
"Ah...shoot..." Kakashi swung his fist at Kien, hitting him, but only revealing a water clone.
"Kakashi-sensai!" Airi threw a kunai, destroying a clone hiding behind Kakashi.
"Thanks. Hey, where's Sasuke?" Airi looked around, spotting Sasuke standing perfectly still.
"Sasuke, what are you doing? Kien is around here-"
"Ai-chan, I'll be fine..."
"Ai-chan?" Sasuke looked up with his sharingan and curse mark on. Airi backed up.
"Wh-what the hell?"
"Uchiha Sasuke, hmm? heheh, he does resemble the man I met. But this body is amazing. More ways than one, right Ai-chan?"
"Kien! DAMMIT!" Kien's jutsu held Sasuke tight. He even controlled his powers.
"Airi, move! Who knows what Kien will do with Sasuke's body..." Kien smiled, and ran behind Kakashi to Airi.
"Where's Patience!? I WANTED YOU BOTH TO DIE TOGETHER!" He swung a kunai, about to strike Airi full in the heart.
"Am...I gonna die?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crystalwindbunny33 on May 3, 2008, 5:11:12 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33RUN dog RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!