Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Time To Finish Up

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 10 - Time To Finish Up

Chapter 10 - Time To Finish Up
^^ This is the chapter before the last! Heehee...I need some suggestions for new ideas, I'm too dumb to make up my own! Welp, enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"AIRI, MOVE IT!" Kakashi ran to get Airi from the blow she was about to take. She stood there, staring into the eyes of Sasuke. They weren't his own, but the eyes of Kien, controlling him. She couldn't move, she couldn't do anything. Looking into those eyes seemed to just tell her to give up, it's too late, your never get back your honor. Sasuke ran to her, about to stab her straight on.
"...I can't give up now...Patience, Naruto, Kakashi-sensai, Sasuke. They worked do hard..." She finally decided to act. She stood up, and she managed to move Sasuke's arm to only strike her right in her arm. The blood ran down, but Airi didn't twitch at the pain.
"Delivary for the asshole controlling you!" She bashed her head into Sasuke's. Kakashi paused, staring at them surprized and confused. Blood trickled down Airi and Sasuke's heads. Kakashi stood there amazed and confused.
"Sasuke...wake up now." Sasuke slowly regained his own consciousness.
"What the...WHY DOES MY HEAD HURT...?" Airi giggled at the question as Sasuke wiped the blood from his forehead.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, Kien! Yo head hurt yet?" Loud echoes of moans and groans of pain went all around.
"Oh...my...your plan was to?"
"Yup! Give Kien a lil wake up call!"
"Hmph, the more I hang around you, the more you sound like Naruto!"
"WHAT WAS THAT, SASUKE!?" The three looked up at Naruto and Patience. He came down.
"Well, team, it's time we finished this up, huh?"
~Kagemuri~
I no longer sense Biggs. Could he be dead? He was just alive, but maybe some wild animal got him. What a fitting fate for such a wild person. But where is Kien and my prey? I'll go find him...
~Airi and company~
They all searched around, looking for Kien everywhere. Naruto and Sasuke went back to where Sasuke fought Biggs, only to find a freshly torn up corpse.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeew.."
"Well, how sad but fortunate." Airi and Patience helped kakashi search for Kien. No where to be found.
"So...you all are responsible for Biggs demise." Kage muri looked down at them, smiling.
"I'll kill you slowly, so he may enjoy it in the sky." He raced down, ramming Kakashi. Kakashi held him back, wrestling him to the floor. Kagemuri smirked, unleashing a huge chakra wall. Kakashi flew back.
"Darn...what was that?"
"My defense. As long as I call up enough chakra, I can generate walls to defend myself. Impressive?" He threw a storm of kunai and shuriekn at Kakashi, hitting him almost everywhere. He jumped at Kakashi, knocking him down, but he revealed a shadow clone.
"WHAT!?" He turned in every direction to find Kakashi, but his leg was suddenly in a pang of pain. He looked down at a dog, biting right into his leg. Several more dogs came out of the ground, biting him all over his body.
"WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Kakashi smirked.
"Goodbye. LIGHTNING BLADE!" Calling up his chakra, he called forth his own original move, striking Kagemuri in the heart. Airi and Patience covered their eyes from the bright light.
"Kakashi..youir amazing!"
"NOT QUITE!" Kien was behind them, grinning widely. "YOU KILLED MY PARTNERS...NOW I'LL KILL YOU!!!" He ran at them, crazily.
"He's lost it...I think the headache was too much for him! RUN!"
"Why, it's just...oh boy..." Kien revealed Airi's jutsu, except so much bigger. The were huge in both of his hands, and if they struk them, they would be destroyd in an instant. They all begun running as fast as they could.
"HE'S TOO FAST!" Kakashi ran infront of Airi and Patience, willing to take the blow, thow it wouldn't work.
"HOLD IT, BUDDY!" They looked up to see Naruto and Sasuke, running straight at Kien with both the chidori and rasengan. They ran up to Kien, hitting him straight on. Kien's jutsu stopped, and he fell to the floor, coughing up blood.
"Strange...why did I die so easily...?" Airi and Patience ran up to Naruto and Sasuke.
"YOU DID IT!" Airi hugged Sasuke, him huging back and spinning around. Naruto and Pa-chan embraced and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Kakashi smiled (though you can't really see it, you can tell) and walked over to Kien.
"What do you know about the Akatsuki?"
"..Heheh...find out on your own wo they are, bub..." Hiding under Kien was a ton of paper bombs, ready to go off. Kakashi ran back, alerting the others to run. The bombs went off, causing a huge wave of fire. After getting away, they all stared up at the flames. Sasuke finally realized that he was still holding Airi.
"Um...Airi...we're still..."
"Ah, I don't care." They all headed off. Kakashi took out a scroll with the original mission, and marked failed on it, happy as can be.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crystalwindbunny33 on May 3, 2008, 5:15:35 AM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33LOL a big-@$$ smile while you failed lmao