Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - So Long

My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.

Chapter 11 - So Long

Chapter 11 - So Long
The morning sun was shining brightly, and Airi awoke in Sasuke's arms and Patience in Naruto's. Kakashi was already up. Airi looked down at Sasuke, taking light breaths as he slept.
"We only have a few more days together, don't we..." Patience was already awake, smiling in her dear Naruto's embrace.
"Good mornin'...I can't believe they did it, Ai-chan! They got rid of Kien!" Pa-chan rolled up in Naruto's arms, closer to his body. Airi smiled. They had much fun, but soon they would have to return to their village. They will separate...
"Just..alittle longer."
Once everyone was awake, they continued their journey back to Konoaha to return Kakashi and the others home. During the walk, no one said anything. Though it was a time to celebrate, it felt more like a funeral. Kakashi sighed at the silence.
"How long are you all gonna mope for, hmm? Get happy!" No one said a word still. They were right near the entrance of the village. Airi slowed down, then came to a stop.
"Now, Pa-chan, we gotta go. Time to go home..." Naruto and Sasuke looked at them both.
"This is a very private matter...I'M OUT..." Kakashi left the seen for the four of them to be alone. Pa-chan came up to Naruto, finally.
"Naru-kun...thank you...and goodbye. I'll always...uh..."
"Love you?" She looked up blushing, then ran Naruto. They held each other and kissed. Airi smiled. 'How sweet...' Sasuke walked up to Airi.
"I guess this is goodbye, huh?"
"Yeah...guess so, heheh." Sasuke came over to her, kissing her forehead lightly.
"No, not goodbye. Just..see ya later." Airi looked up blushing.
"Yeah...see ya, Sasuke-sama!"
The two girls left them smiling. Naruto and Sasuke watched them off. Kakashi came again to see them off as well.
"A new day has begun for them, and their nightmare has finally ended. But when we see Tsunande and Sakura...our nightmares will start..."

End

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crystalwindbunny33 on May 3, 2008, 3:09:54 PM

crystalwindbunny33 on
crystalwindbunny33i lovez it ai ai lol

zerotimberwolf on May 3, 2008, 1:32:01 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfI was going to wait till it was over to comment and I give it a perfect 10/10