Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - I Don't Love You

I always wanted to do this couple.
Naruto has been nothing more than a pest to Sakura. Her eyes are always on Sasuke. But when Sasuke breaks her heart and more, who Could Sakura turn to now?
Leave comments if you like.^^

Chapter 0 - I Don't Love You

Chapter 0 - I Don't Love You
Prologue

"Sasuke, I-I want to tell you that I love you..." Sasuke turned to her aggrivated that she just wouldn't give that up.
"Sakura, do you need me to say it in a different language!? I don't and will NEVER like you. And it will never come to love either!" Sakura stared at him, holding back tears.
"But...I'd do anything for you! That's how much I love you! I JUST can't let you go!" She rushed to him, holding her arms out and hoping for a warm embrace...
She got the exact opposite. Sasuke pounded his fist into her stomache, causing her to cough up blood. As she fell to the ground, she even got an after effect from the blow. She threw up on the ground, breathing hard and staring at him. Sasuke stared back, more ashamed that he even struck his own teammate so. But he just looked at her.
"Sakura...I don't love you...I hope that proved it as well..." He left off, leaving her to cry out.
"SASUKE!" She reached out to him as he disappeared into the darkness. She coughed more then fell to the ground unconcious. Everything was cold. Everything hurt. Not only did he break her hopes, but he broke her heart. She believed that if she stayed on the ground, alone and heart-broken, she would just disappeared. Just as she wanted. But she felt warm suddenly, like someone was holding her.
"Sakura-chan...?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rasengan on January 8, 2009, 10:30:00 PM

rasengan on
rasenganSasuke you gay emo get over it.... sheesh; you were never into Sakura b4 deal with it... I despise him and yet at the same time I'm alright with him, but he's still an asshole for leaving the village

FireredDizzu64 on January 9, 2009, 6:20:02 AM

FireredDizzu64 on
FireredDizzu64>.< Ouch, poor Sasuke. Keep on readin, it's gets better!