Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Unexpected

I always wanted to do this couple.
Naruto has been nothing more than a pest to Sakura. Her eyes are always on Sasuke. But when Sasuke breaks her heart and more, who Could Sakura turn to now?
Leave comments if you like.^^

Chapter 1 - Unexpected

Chapter 1 - Unexpected
"SAKURA-CHAAAAAAN! WAKE UP!" Sakura slowly opened her eyes. Everything was blurry for a sec, then she saw she was in a small room. The walls were a plain grey and all that was in the room was a small bed, t.v, a calender, and a cloest for clothes. The window was left open for the breeze to come in and air out the smell of ramen. 'Where am I?' Sakura thought to herself. 'And who was calling me...?'
"Sakura-chan, breakfast!" Naruto burst into the room with a brilliant smile. Sakura turned to him, thn it pieced up. 'This is where Naruto lives? This is...' Her thoughts were interuppted by a plate with bacon, eggs and toast put on her lap. It looked and smelled great.
"Ohayoo, Sakura-chan! I hope you enjoy!"
"Naruto, when did I get here?"
"I found you laying on the street, a puddle of blood and throw up next to ya. And you looked so weak...I brought you here to treat you!" Sakura felt her stomache, now remembering what he was talking about. She noticed that she was neatly bandaged. 'Chotto matte...he...!!!!' She flung a pillow at Naruto blushing like mad.
"NARUTO! DID YOU SEE-"
"No! As I treated you, I kept my eyes only on your stomache and on your face!" She sighed in relief.
"Um...gomen nasai, Naruto-kun." He smiled. He sprung up and went to kitchen to get her some juice. Sakura ate up. 'Going on a diet isn't worth it!' Naruto came back, holding two cups of orange juice. Sakura took one and thanked him again. Naruto watched happily, but his smile disappeared.
"Sakura...who did this to you?" Sakura looked down, then thought up a lie.
"This stupid drunk guy tried to grab me, so we got i a fight. Pretty big guy, too!" Naruto didn't believe a word of it. His facial expression showed it. She fake laughed, trying to make it convincing.
"Sakura-chan...I saw Sasuke walk past from where you were...and I'm not stupid..."
"YES YOU ARE!!!! Nothing happened! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO IT WITH IT!" Naruto watched Sakura curl up into a ball, tears flowing down.
"...Sasuke...didn't do anything..." As she was about to go through her explanation of what happened, Naruto embraced her tightly. 'Naruto-kun...'
"Sakura-chan...please don't lie to me. I wanna help you..."
"HOW COULD YOU UNDERSTAND!? YOUR JUST A frackING DEMON!" Naruto got up, his heart skipped a beat.
"Is that all you see me as, Sakura-chan? A demon?" Sakura looked up, still crying.
"Sakura-chan...why can't you see me for me? Look at me...and see me for just me..." Sakura stopped crying. She almost couldn't believe that this was the same foolhardy Naruto she was always around. He held her tighter, and Sakura held back.
"He hurt me, Naruto...he broke me in half." Naruto kissed her forehead. She blushed.
"Don't worry Sakura...just sleep for now. Goodnight." Sakura blinked a few times, then drifted off to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment