Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Little By Little

I always wanted to do this couple.
Naruto has been nothing more than a pest to Sakura. Her eyes are always on Sasuke. But when Sasuke breaks her heart and more, who Could Sakura turn to now?
Leave comments if you like.^^

Chapter 2 - Little By Little

Chapter 2 - Little By Little
Days passed since they were hanging out. Little by little, Sakura started to like Naruto more and more. He took her everywhere she always dreamed of going to with Sasuke. But for some reason, it was more enjoyable than in her dreams. In her dreams, Sasuke just smirked and said nothing. Here, with Naruto, he laughed and held her hand. They screamed their heads off and joked around. They ate lunch and talked about almost anything. It was amazing.
"Naruto-kun, I wish this day didn't have to end!" Sakura hugged on his arm. Naruto bit the last of his cotton candy and smiled at her.
"Yeah, but atleast we get to have fun again tomorrow! Believe it!" She giggled at the phrase she hasn't heard in such a long time. They walked home in the night, and Sakura held on to Naruto shaking.
"Nanigato ka? What's the matter?" She shook her head.
"Nothing, but I get alittle scared when i's so dark."
"Hey, you got me, Sakura-chan!" He grinned. 'My night in an orange jumper.' She thought to herself. She held fast to his arm. He blushed abit, wondering what was on her mind.
"Oi, Naruto-kun?"
"Hmmm?"
"...Um, since we are always hanging out now, do you think...we could..." Her heart started to beat fast. Naruto looked down at her smiling.
"..Be together...?" His eyes grew big.
"Really!? Even if I am...a demon?" She caressed his face.
"Your no demon. Your Naruto Uzumaki...my lover." She kissed him passionatly. Naruto's heart was beating hharder from her soft lips on his. They held that way for a good while until they had to breathe.
"Let's go home, Sakura-chan."

~The next day~
"Tsunade-san, I got your paperwork!" Sakura and Shizune held out all the new work Tsunade had to do, making her groan. 'GOD, I HATE THIS JOB!' She started signing, then remembered the news she had.
"Sakura, guess what? You and your team are asigned to track down Orochimaru's hideout. Go tell naruto and Sasuke, 'kay?" Sakura flet her legs wobble. 'Sasuke's place?'
"H-hai...yes." She left out the office, wondering how she would even face him.
'I could bring Naruto-kun. But I don't want Naruto to get upset. Ever since, he hasn't said a word to Sasuke.' With allher thinking, she finally realized she was at Sasuke's. She took one deep breath, and rung the doorbell.
"Hold on a second." Sasuke opened the door.
"Oh, Sakura-chan..."
"Ohayoo. Good morning. I came to tell you about our new mission." She didn't even notice the whole time, she had her head down. Sasuke opened the door wider.
"You can come in, you know." She took a steady step inside, then took a seat on the coach. Sasuke sat down next to her.
"Listen. Gomen nasai. I'm sorry. I should have never went so far on you." She moved farther away. He touched her shoulder, and she shuddered.
"Sakura-chan..."
"I'm with naruto-kun now. I'm over you, and over that. No need to apologize." He blinked a few times, wondering if she was insane.
"Your...over me?"
"Hai." He blushed for a sec. 'Why does that make me so sad...?' He still had his hand on her, making her uncomfortable. She moved further away. Sasuke came closer behind her, suddenly hugging her. Her heart beat faster.
"Sasuke-kun! Didn't you hear what I said about me and Naruto-kun!?"
"I did...and I'm happy for you." She smiled weakly, then hugged him back. 'Atleast he's my friend.' He let go and told her he'd meet them at the training grounds. She ran off to Naruto's place. 'The up-coming mission would be so much fun. And maybe me and naru can get some alone time.'

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rasengan on January 7, 2009, 10:54:39 PM

rasengan on
rasengankeep the story going, Fire, I'm enjoying it quite much to say the very least... it's better than I was expecting it to be.... great job; spectacular

hflp on June 28, 2008, 3:55:09 AM

hflp on
hflpCool story. Keep it going.