Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Embracing the past...

I always wanted to do this couple.
Naruto has been nothing more than a pest to Sakura. Her eyes are always on Sasuke. But when Sasuke breaks her heart and more, who Could Sakura turn to now?
Leave comments if you like.^^

Chapter 3 - Embracing the past...

Chapter 3 - Embracing the past...
"Sakura-chan, GOOD MORNIN'!" Sakura looked up to the only person who would yell her name so loud.
"Morning, Naruto-kun." He gave her a tightt hug, warming her up. Silently, Sasuke watched. His heart seemed to be pounding...'I can't...possibly...be jealous?' He looked away, still thinking about it.
"Hey, lovebirds. Let's get a move on!"
"Sorry, Sasuke-kun." They held hands and followed Sasuke to meet Kakashi-sensai. The whole time, Naruto and Sakura giggled and chatted. Naruto picked flowers for her and Sakura kissed his cheek. The more it continued, the more Sasuke couldn't take. Until finally...
"WILL YOU TWO STOP BEING IDIOTS!?" They stared at Sasuke confused.
"Sasuke-kun....what's wrong?"
"What's up your @$$?" Naruto was slightly annoyed in his tone, obviously still ticked about the attack on Sakura. 'Why did I even yell??? Dammit, I shoulda stayed quiet. But I couldn't take it...'
"Sakura-chan, I..."
"GOOD MORNIN' TEAM 7!!!" Dancng leaves flew around the team as Kakashi-sensai gracefully and finally, made his entrance.
"Nani? Anything wrong?" He carefully traced their faces for looks. Naruto sighed, and perked up.
"Oi, Kakashi-sensai, what's the mission???" He put on his best face. But Sakura held a worried expression. 'Was Sasuke-kun mad...? Maybe...jealous?' Her heart thumped three times as hard when she imagined an envious Sasuke. Especially for her, of all people! And over Naruto?? 'I'm crazy! I must be imagining it. But I have Narut, now. Mines and forever.' Het heart jumped with joy as she skipped to Naruto.
"Oi, Naruto-kun, the mission awaits." He grinned.

~On the road~
"The mission is to protect an innkeeper. She has rival businesses who supposedly want her inn destroyed." Kakashi-sensai went over the conduct and mission roles. Behind his back, Naruto mad ridiculous faces, making Sakura laugh so hard, she hurt her gut. But Sasuke was to the back, watching them. 'They're happy together, and I'm happy for them. My...best friends are so happy together. I even old Sakura-chan that...so why do I feel so sad...?'
"Oi, Sasuke-kuuun~ What a grim look." To his surprize, Naruto was wrapped around his arm in his Sexy jutsu.
"NARUTO, YOU DUNCE, GET OFF ME!!!" He punched him off, sending him flying.
"Ooooh, Sasuke-kun is sooo kowai~" He grinned and smiled. Sasuke smiled, but it turned to a frown when Sakura came up to him and laughed, unlike the usual "NARUTO! DON'T EVER TOUCH SASUKE AGAIN" reaction she always gave. Then Sasuke realized it...He misses her. Her affection for him, obseesion and love. The way she worried and ried to protect him. 'Do I...actually like her?'

~The inn~
"Thank you so much. Konoaha, I owe you great debt." Kakashi-sensai and the innkeeper shared words and laughs. The three team members stayed to the other rooms. Sakura got her own room, while Sasuke and Naruto shared a room. It was late. The young lady was fast asleep. naruto snuck in and gave her a light kiss on her forehead.
"Mmm...Naruto-kun?" She smiled at him, and happilu returned to sleep. Naruto blushed. 'She's so cute.'
Naruto turned to ssasuke sur[irized.
"We need to talk."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment