Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Green with Envy...

I always wanted to do this couple.
Naruto has been nothing more than a pest to Sakura. Her eyes are always on Sasuke. But when Sasuke breaks her heart and more, who Could Sakura turn to now?
Leave comments if you like.^^

Chapter 4 - Green with Envy...

Chapter 4 - Green with Envy...
"Naruto, let's talk in our room. We might wake Sakura-chan." Naruto stared at his teammate as Sasuke held a serious face. He sighed and followed Sasuke.
"Soooo..what's up, Sasuke?"
"Nothing...I just wanted to confirm something..." Naruto raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk. "You wanna know how big my-"
"SHUT UP...! *sigh* Naruto, how's Sakura doing now...?"
"She's just fine. But I recall that I had a question too. What exactly happened between you and Sakura-chan the other night? When she was on the road coughing up blood?" Sasuke flinched.
"We..came to a slight understanding. But i regret the choice I made-"
"Sasuke, what did you do to sakura-chan!?" Naruto's tone got loader and more impatient. Sasuke stayed perfectly calm. "I punched her in the stomach, only because she wouldn't listen." It grew silent. Naruto stood there staring at Sasuke with a bewildered look. His hands started to tremble and his eyes changed from it's usual cerulean blue to a fire red.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! SAKURA-CHAN LOVED YOU AND YOU ATTACK HER!? I SHOULD-" Suddenly, Sasuke sprung forth and grabbed Naruto by his collar, pinnin him to the ground. Naruto struggled to get freedom, but Sasuke was holding him down with great force.
"DON'T TRY THAT CRAP WITH ME, NARUTO! I only did it because she couldn't make this stupid choice earlier! To leave me alone when she had you there every second! To protect her when I was weak! When..." 'frack! I said I wouldn't do this!' Slowly, Sasuke lifted himself and regained control.
"Get out." His friend stared at him, unable to figure out what had caused Sasuke's sudden out burst.
"Well, before I go-" He punched Sasuke dead in his face, sending him to the other side of the room. "Don't EVER hit Sakura-chan again in your life!" He left the room to calm down. Sasuke wiped blood from his mouth and bashed his fist into the wall. 'It's true! I am jealous! What's wrong with me???' The door opened once again...only to reveal a sleepy Sakura.
"sasuke-kun? I heard a loud noise from here, so I came to check on you. He looked at the crater he left in the wall. 'shoot, I shoulda never done that..'
"I'm fine. You can go back to bed."
"Oh, okay. Where's Naruto-kun?"
"Went out for a walk..." 'Get out already...'
"Sasuke-kun, you seem so tense. Do you wanna ta-" She thought about the night before when they were alone..only talking...and she ended up in her own blood puddle.
"Sakura-chan...I'm sorry about the other night. I should have never did what I did. But I have to tell you something." Her heart raced.
"I...was only trying to fight the real feelings I had for you. Maybe it's because I'm shinobi, or just to ignorant. But Sakura-chan, I think I might..."
'Don't say it' she thought, 'Don't say you-"
"I love you Sakura-chan." Her heart skipped a beat. Even though she didn't want to hear it, something in her smiled. Something was ready to just kiss sasuke and never regret it. 'I'm...still in love with Sasuke..!'
"Sakua-chan...what's wrong?"
"I...this isn't...I'm happy, but..." Sakura's mind went around in circles. As she tried to put two and two together, she felt something (or someone) grab her. She looked up...
..and Sasuke had locked her lips in a passionate kiss she had always dreamed of. The lips she swore to only share with Naruto were now with Sasuke's, and she enjoyed every second of it. 'Oh no...Naruto-kun...!'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hflp on January 30, 2009, 11:55:44 AM

hflp on
hflpTHAT SON OF A dog!!!