Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Smiles and Lies

I always wanted to do this couple.
Naruto has been nothing more than a pest to Sakura. Her eyes are always on Sasuke. But when Sasuke breaks her heart and more, who Could Sakura turn to now?
Leave comments if you like.^^

Chapter 5 - Smiles and Lies

Chapter 5 - Smiles and Lies
The room was silent and dark. She was powerless against him. The way he held her and how soft his lips actually were. At that moment, she knew not what was right and wrong. Only what she desired for so long...to finally have Sasuke's attention and better yet, his love. What she's always wanted-or at least that's what Sakura thought.
"Sakura-chan..." Sasuke's voice was light, his breathe tickling her ear as he whispered her name. It was wonderful.
"Yes, Sasuke-kun?" She whispered back, still clenching on to his shirt.
"Who do you love more? Me...or Naruto?" Sudden;y, all fantasy was gone. 'Naruto-kun! How could I-' She pushed herself from Sasuke.
"I-I love Naruto! I'm supposed to!" Sasuke narrowed his eyes at her, then smiled.
"Your supposed to love Naruto, but you love ME more, right?" Sakura stared at the wall. Did she love Naruto more, or was Sasuke right? The room started to spin and she felt like she was about to just vomit.
"S-sasuke-kun...I-we...I'm-I have to rest, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura darted out of the room to hers. She nearly knocked Kakashi over.
"Sakura-chan!?"
"Gomen nasai, Kakashi-sensai!" She ran into her room and slid the door closed. Panting, she laid down on the bed and tried to piece everything together. 'No. I can't do this. Not to naruto-kun after all he did. Let me just think, dammit!" Sakura touched her lips where many times before Naruto had kissed her. Everytime they did, she smelled mangoes and oranges. Then tonight, she was kissed by Sasuke who's sent was a warm vanilla. Both thoughts filled her with a warm sensation. But which felt better?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-2 minutes before Sakura was with Sasuke-

Naruto wondered around the darkness of night, almost burning out his brain about what Sasuke did to Sakura-HIs Sakura. The haunting memory came back as her body lay limp and weak on the hard ground. Her pale skin lightly colored by her blood. It was horrifying what was going though his mind as she saw her.
"And Sasuke did that." Her reminded himself. His blood boiling for revenge against the raven haired boy.
'I should go give him a piece of my damn mind! Stupid pretty boy!" Naruto ran to Sasuke's window. Silently, he crept up the side to slide in quietly...
'S-SAKURA-CHAN????' Everything was hurt, his heart as he looked upon the site. His mind, wondering if what he was seeing was real. And his faith. Broken into pieces.
"I thought you loved me..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Next Morning-

'Something is not right.' Kakashi looked upon his usually jumpy team to see 3 quiet genin. Sakura was playing with her hair as she walked behind everyone else. Naruto was...MOPING???? and Sasuke was simply being Sasuke.
"Soooooooooo, team 7? How about this morning huh?" All responded with a low grunt. Naruto turned to glare at Sasuke, who retorted with a smirk. He was so busy focusing on Sasuke that he didn't even notice Sakura walking up to him.
"Naruto-kun? Um...good mornin'" She smiled at the blonde. He stared at the smile/ 'Was this smile for me? Or is it really for-'
"Sakura-chan...do you love me?" he asked suddenly. She winced.
"Of...of coarse I love you! What a ridicu-"
"Why were you kissing Sasuke?" Everyone stopped walking. Kakashi was even stunned at the statement. 'Oh, this is gonna be good...'
"Naruto-kun...I-I would never-!"
"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Naruto shouted at the top of his lungs. He stormed off up ahead of the rest of the team, leaving a pain-stricken Sakura. Kakashi stared carefully at Naruto as he walked off, having only this to say...
"Wow...Jerry Springer ain't got nothing on this."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke watched as Naruto left. Perfect. As long as this keeps up, Sakura will be his forever. And his alone. Slowly, he walked over to the pinked haired girl and wrapped an arm around her.
"Everything will be okay, Sakura-chan."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hflp on February 5, 2009, 11:48:04 AM

hflp on
hflpGRRR... That guy needs to have his @$$ kicked. I always hated Sasuke.

FireredDizzu64 on February 9, 2009, 7:49:49 AM

FireredDizzu64 on
FireredDizzu64poor sasuke....^^'