Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter-o Uno

The back`story to my character, Ishizu. :D Plz R&R, I work hard on this.

Chapter 1 - Chapter-o Uno

Chapter 1 - Chapter-o Uno
The young girl slipped on a black tank-top and walked out to the foyer. She sat down and put on her black ninja shoes.

A woman with aged features and whitened hair came up and handed her a bag. "Here's your lunch Ishizu."

"Thanks Auntie." she said gloomily.

"Now, you promise to have a good time today, alright?"

"Okay."

"Pinkie?"

She laughed a little. "Alright, Auntie." she said as she linked fingers with the older woman.

"Now there's that smile! Lets keep it there!"

"Okay! Bye Auntie!" she said as she walked away slowly, towards the boundaries of the Yamanuri clans' block of Konoha.

'The poor girl.' thought her Auntie. It would be her first time to ever leave the Yamanuri clans' walls. She had never even had any friends because of that dragon inside of her. Heck, if that medical ninja hadn't have escaped, they wouldn't even have known her name.

As she came to the gates that opened up to Konoha, she gulped. She quickly gathered up her courage, and walked on down the dusty road that lead to the Academy.

***

She waited outside the door, until she heard the teacher call her in.

"You may come in now!" came the call from the other side of the door. She walked up and opened the door, then timidly walked into the room. The teacher walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Now tell the class your name."

"I-ishizu Yamanuri."

There was a chorus of "Hi"s and "Hello"s from the class.

"you may sit where ever you choose."

"A-alright."

There was a small group close to the front with an open seat, so she decided to sit there. The group was made up of a girl with a silver bang and brown for the rest of her hair, who's face was covered up by a silver mask. The other people in the group were a boy with brown hair and a long scar across his nose, a boy with shaggy silver hair, a girl with mousy brown hair, a boy with spiky brown hair, a boy with spiky black hair, a girl with purple markings on her face, and another boy with spiky silver hair and a mask like the girls', only it was black.

As soon as she sat down, she was surrounded by chatter, until the girl with the mask shouted, "YO! We need to introduce ourselves!"

"Oh, right!" said the girl with the purple marks.

"I'm Dani," she pointed to the rest of them as she said their names, "Thats Iruka, Asuma, Kurenai, Mizuki, Rin, Obito, and Kakashi."

"H-hi." she stuttered as she blushed lightly.

"I love your hair!" said Dani, while she fingered the dirty-blonde locs. "Can I mess with it sometime?"

"S-sure I guess."

"Alright now class!" yelled the teacher. When it was quiet again, he spoke. "As you know, the graduation exams will be in a few days. So, lets practice the jutsu you will be required to to do, The Shadow Clone."

"Awww maaan!" came a groan from most of the class. All except for Dani and Ishizu.

"What are they groaning for?" asked Ishizu.

"I know right? It's one of the first jutsu's that I learned!" said Dani.

"What!?" exclaimed Iruka, "Thats one of the hardest for academy students! Not to mention that we just learned it!"

"Really!? But it's so easy!"

"Alright now class, calm down!" shouted the teacher. "Line up in the front of the room, and we'll get started."

The class lined up in the front of the room. The teacher went down the row, calling each student forward. Finally, he came to the last three n line: Iruka, Dani, and Ishizu.

"Alright Iruka, your turn."

He walked up in front of the line and did the hand signs, then yelled "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" A poof of smoke appeared, and , on the floor, lay a very deformed copy of Iruka. On sight, everyone in the class started to laugh, except for the small group of friends.

Iruka sighed and trudged back to where he had been in line.

"It's okay Iruka," said Dani, patting him on the back, "Just practice it at home, and you'll get it!"

"T-thanks Dani-chan" he said, a slight blush.

Next up was Dani. She walked on front of the line, just brimming with confidence, knowing that this would be easy.

Of course, she performed it perfectly. Next up was Ishizu. The last in line. Always wanting to be the farthest away from the center of attention.

She walked forward as had everyone else, and performed the hand signs. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Once the smoke cleared, there wasn't just two Ishizus. There were five, over twice as much as needed.

"Very nice Ishizu!" said the teacher."

"Th-thank you."

***

After the bell, the class ran out of the classroom.

"How did you do that Ishi-chan!?" exclaimed Dani.

"Ishi-chan?"

"Yeah! It's a nickname!"

"Oh.."

"Now answer the question!"

"I-i don't know. It was like some wierd surge of chakra ran through my body. Like, if chakra had a color, it would be blue, but this feels... black.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 24, 2007, 9:16:38 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

YamiRevea on September 29, 2007, 2:07:02 PM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaReshea: DANI-CHAN'S IN THERE!! YAY!!!! ^_^ I LIKE YOUR OC VERY MUCH!!! ISHIZU ROCKS!!! >_<

Nekogal411 on September 28, 2007, 11:18:47 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^^ AWESOME!! Black chakra? cool!