Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter Dos (ESPANIOL!! XD)

The back`story to my character, Ishizu. :D Plz R&R, I work hard on this.

Chapter 2 - Chapter Dos (ESPANIOL!! XD)

Chapter 2 - Chapter Dos (ESPANIOL!! XD)
A few days had passed by now, and Ishizu had grown more confident walking around Konoha. She had learned more about her new friends, and she had grown more social.

Today was the day of the Graduation Exams, and she was P.U.M.P.E.D!!!!!

"Bye Auntie! See ya' later!" she called as she ran towards the gates.

'She's come so far out of her shell.' thought Auntie, smiling inwardly.

Ishizu ran all the way to the academy, without stopping even once.

Once, she was in the classroom, she plopped down in her usual seat, between Dani and Kakashi. "Hey guys!"

"What up Ishi-chan?" asked Dani, giving her a high-five.

Every one else just starred at them as if they were the two wierdest things on the planet.

"Why are you two so happy? This is the hardest Academy Exam!" asked Mizuki.

"CUZ' I'M PUMPED TO BE A NINJA!!" they shouted at the same time.

"Alright now everybody, calm down while we tell you about today. You will go into the room across the hall one at a time, and you will each be asked to performed the jutsu that we practiced. Then you will come back inside. Although, If you have a friend that you want to wait on, you may wait for them while they are in the other room."

The list grew shorter and shorter with each name called. Finally, it was Dani's and Ishizu's turns.

"Alright! We take it one after another!" shouted Dani.

"Yeah!"

The two walked through the door, across the hall, and Dani walked into the room.
A few minutes later, she walked out, a big grin on her face, and a headband in her hand. They both let out a squeel and did the 'happy dance'.

Ishizu walked in next. As she went inside, she saw the Hokage and two other people at a desk on the opposite side of the room.

"You know what to do." said one of the judges.

'So this is the child that Exodus was sealed in.' thought the Hokage.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" she yelled, and another Ishizu formed right beside her.

"Great, Ishizu, those are perfect." said the judge, and handed her a headband.

She hid the headband in her pocket, and tried to put on a sad face. 'This'll be a great trick for Dani!'

She walked out, and Dani saw her sad expression.

"What!? How could you not pass!? With all those clones you made a few days ago! I mean..."

Ishizu's sad face had turned into a snicker as she pulled the headband out of her pocket.

They both squeeled and did the happy dance again. Once they had stopped, they burst back into the classroom where their friends were waiting. "VICTORY IS OURS!!!!" they yelled.

"YEAH!!!" They yelled as they ran back over to their friends. "WE DID IT!!"

"GREAT!" yelled Mizuki, Iruka, and the others. Well, all except for Kakashi... he's to cool for that. (ego-much!! XD)

It turned out that every one passed, and they all planned to have a big party to celebrate on Saturday.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YamiRevea on September 29, 2007, 2:08:11 PM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaReshea: WOAH! SO COOL!! EXODUS IS SUCH A COOL YOUMA!! ^_^ And I think Ishizu is gonna be a great ninja! ^^ I getting into Naruto again!! ^^