Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Partay!

The back`story to my character, Ishizu. :D Plz R&R, I work hard on this.

Chapter 4 - The Partay!

Chapter 4 - The Partay!
That Saturday, the group met at Ishizu's house, where her and her Auntie had set up all of the decorations. Her Auntie had said that she would go to her old friends' house, so that they could have their privacy.

The music was already turned up on max when they came in. "YO ISHI-CHAN!!! TURN IT DOWN!!! WE'RE HERE!!!" yelled Dani.

They heard the music level drop by A LOT, and Ishis' head popped up around the doorway, and then she came into the foyer. "Hey guys! come on! Me and my Auntie tricked out everything!"

As they walked into the room, they all stared around in shock. There was literally EVERYTHING that they needed to throw a party. A HUGE sterio, TONS of sodas and junk food, video games, and everything else that you could possibly think of!

"WOAH!! Ishi-chan, are you loaded or something!?" exclaimed Asuma.

"Uhhh.... maaaaayyyyybbbbbeeeeeee...." she said, trying to withstand laughing at their faces. she ran back over to the sterio, and yelled, "LETS DANCE!" as she turned the music back up to the max.

They all ran over to the dance floor, which had a floor that glowed. All except for Kakashi. He didn't do dancing. Nobody really noticed, they were having to great of a time.

After a while though, Ishi saw him standing off to the side, and ran over to him. "Come on Kakashi-kun!" she half yelled, half whined, while tugging on his arm. "You just can't miss out on this fun!"

"Tch."

"OH COME ON!!! PARTY POOPER!"

He didn't give her an answer.

"Oh, fine."She ran back over to where everyone was dancing, and turned down the music. "Hey everyone! Since Kakashi-kun's being a MAJOR PARTY POOPER, we're gonna try something different!"

"Like what!?" asked Dani.

"You'll find out! Okay you guys, grab all the junk food and stuff that you can and sit it down over there!" she said, pointing to the middle of the room. "I'll be right back!" she ran into the kitchen, and opened the cabinet. She scanned it for what she was looking for. "Here it is!" she exclaimed, as she pulled out an empty soda bottle.

When she went back into the other room, she saw that they were all ready sitting around in a circle around the huge pile of food.

"Okay everyone, grab what yu want from the pile! we need the middle of the circle!"

They all grabbed some soda bottles and at least one bag of their favorite chips. Well, except for Kakashi and Dani, who kept their masks on.

While she was munching on a handful of ranch-flavored chips, she put the bottle in the middle. "We're gonna play 7 minutes in heaven!"

"Oh... my... God... Whoever knew that you were such a pervert Ishi-chan!?" said Obito.

"Oh STFU Obito! I'll go first!" she said as she reached out for the bottle. She spun it hard, and the bottle went around fast. Once it finally slowed down, it landed on, 'Mizuki... Obito... Iruka... Asuma... ohmyGod not him! NOT HIM!!!' But it did land on him. K.A.K.A.S.H.I. "Ah crap."

"How the hell do you think I feel!?"

"Riiight... NOT HELPING!!!!"

"SNCE YOU TWO ARE ARGUING!" shouted Dani over the two of them, "... You have to go in the closet for... 30 minutes!"

"Dani, I hate you." said Ishi.

"Awww, I wuv you too Ishi-chan. NOW GET IN THE CLOSET!!" she yelled pushing Ishi into the open closet.

Asuma pushed Kakashi in as well.

"ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE, YOUR ALL DEAD!!" screamed Ishi through the locked door.

There was a pause on the other side. "You have to do something in there! Or els you'll have to stay in there longer!"

"I HATE YOU ALL!!!" Ishi screamed again.

The two of them in the closet sat down on the floor, glaring at each other.

After a while, Kakashi asked, "What's it gonna take for you to stop giving me a death glare?"

"Hmmmm... if you find us a way out of here, I would gladly stop."

"Riiiiggghhhhttt... any other way? Cause I don't really see that happening."

"Nope."

"How about IIIIIIII......"

******

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EVIL CLIFFHANGER OF DOOM!!!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YamiRevea on September 29, 2007, 2:09:25 PM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaReshea: SWEEETTTTT!!!! LOVE THIS!!! Just cliffy.... ^_^0

Nekogal411 on September 28, 2007, 1:04:14 PM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411D: EVIL CLIFFHANGER!

Sweet chappie! :3