Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - OMG SCARY (sort of?)

The back`story to my character, Ishizu. :D Plz R&R, I work hard on this.

Chapter 6 - OMG SCARY (sort of?)

Chapter 6 - OMG SCARY (sort of?)
They had done EVERYTHING imaginable at the party, and now they were getting bored... soooo.....

"LETS WATCH A MOVIE!!!!!" yelled Ishi, clearly very jacked up on Mountain Due.

"OMG A SCARY ONE!!!" shouted Kurenai, also very hyped up.

"SWEEEEEEET!!!!" yelled Dani.(somehow she got a sugar rush! HOW!?!?!?!? I DON'T KNOW!! >:D)

"I'll go find one!" yelled Ishi, running to her room and looking through her DVD collection. "Lets see.... Whats this?" she asked, looking at an unmarked recorded DVD.

She walked back down the stairs and into the room where every one was waiting.

"What is it?" asked Asuma.

"I don't know... lets pop it in and see!" she said, going over to the DVD player. She put in the disk and....

"OHMYGOD!!!!! THE SUPREME EVIL!!!!!"

"IT'S THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!"

"MY EYES!!! THEY BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRN!!!!"

"I THINK THAT MY BRAIN IS MELTING!!!!"

"I HAVE BEEN MENTALLY SCARRED!!!"

"TAKE IT OUT!! TAKE IT OUT!!!"

"SOME ONE GOUGE OUT MY EYES!!!"

It was a crossover of.... THE TELLITUBBIES, BARNEY, AND ELMO!!! >:D!!!!

Ishi quickly ran back over to the TV and took out the DVD. "OhmyGod... why does Auntie even HAVE that in there!?"

"I... don't... know..." said Rin, slowly uncovering her eyes.

"Okay... now I'm gonna make sure that the next one is LABELED." said Ishi, walking back up the stairs.

She scanned the shelves again, and saw what she was looking for. She quickly grabbed it and ran back down the stairs. "I got it! The IT!!"

"OhmyGod I haven't watched that in FOREVER!!!" said Mizuki.

"This one always freaks me out!" said Dani.

"I'll go make popcorn!" said Ishi as she went into the kitchen.

when she came out, she carried four huge bowls full of popcorn. "We'll have to share, these are the only popcorn bowls that I could find."

"Uhhh.... Ishi-chan... THOSE ARE HUGE!!!" shouted Iruka.

"I know! Isn't it great!"

"Basically, yeah."

She put in the DVD, pressed play, and they started in the movie.

"OMG don't follow him! Don't follow him!" whispered Ishi, trying to hide the closest person to her. Unfortunately, it was...

"What the hell Ishizu?" asked Kakashi.

"Huh? O-oh, sorry Kakashi-kun." she said, slowly moving away from her hiding place behind his back.

After a while, both Ishi and Dani were getting very freaked out... and then...
"OHMYGOOOOOOD!!!!" they screamed together, throwing their bowls of popcorn into the air. And it landed on... KAKASHI'S AND IRUKA'S HEADS!!! >:D (Ain't I EVIL!!)

"S-sorry Kakashi-kun." said Ishi, starting to pick some of the popcorn out of his hair.

"Y-yeah... me too Iruka-kun..." said Dani, also playing 'pick the popcorn out of the ticked boy's hair.'

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YamiRevea on October 1, 2007, 8:12:02 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaReshea: LOL!! THAT WAS GREAT!! KEEP IT UP!!! YAY!!!

Nekogal411 on September 30, 2007, 5:29:28 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411XDD Sorry iruka-kun! good job! that was funny X3