Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - UR ALL NOOBS!!!! >:D

The back`story to my character, Ishizu. :D Plz R&R, I work hard on this.

Chapter 7 - UR ALL NOOBS!!!! >:D

Chapter 7 - UR ALL NOOBS!!!! >:D
They ended up watching about 2 more movies before they all passed out in various places on the pillow-covered floor. Although they were fairly spread out, there were still small groups.

Ishi rolled over and her foot landed on Kakashi's chest. His leg ended up sprawled over her stomach. Dani, Mizuki, and Iruka were spread out on the couch. Iruka was up-side-down, Dani's head on his stomach. Mizuki ended up with her foot in his face. Asuma and Kurenai were spread across each other like a giant X.

Ishi slowly stirred, and opened her eyes, squinting at the sunshine in her face. She got up moved Kakashi's leg, looking at the clock. "OHMYGOD!!! WE OVER-SLEPT!!! WE GOTTA GET TO THE ACADEMY!!!"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" screamed Dani, shooting up from her place on the couch.

"OH CRAP!!!" yelled Asuma, jumping up and sending Kurenai flying.

They all ran out of the door at full speed... well... everyone but Ishi.

"WHAT THE HELL ISHI-CHAN!!! WE GOTTA GO!!!!" yelled Mizuki.

"No we don't."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!???????"

"I said, no we don't. Its SUNDAY you idiots." She burst out laughing and fell onto the floor. "PAYBACK IS SO SWEET!!!"

She wound up with about 2 dozen pillows all being thrown at her at once. At high speeds. Oh shoot.

"TAKE COVER!!!" she yelled, running behind the couch.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nekogal411 on October 5, 2007, 12:03:57 PM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411XDDD Thats hilariouse! Good job ishi-chan