Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - [insert awesome chapter name]

The back`story to my character, Ishizu. :D Plz R&R, I work hard on this.

Chapter 8 - [insert awesome chapter name]

Chapter 8 - [insert awesome chapter name]
The next day, Ishizu, Dani, and Iruka were sitting in the one of Academy's classrooms, EXTREMELY bored.

"When the hell is our sensei gonna get here?" steamed Ishizu. "This guy's even worse than Kakashi!"

"I don't know... but this is kinda retarded. Every other team has gotten their senseis, and we're stuck here." said Dani. At this point, Ishizu had proceeded to hit her head on the wall multiple times, out of supreme boredom.

Iruka, being the class clown, had already though up a brilliant plan to greet the new Sensei. A rope had been rapped around the handle of the sliding door, and had been rapped around one of the rafters. The rope then continued to a small shelf right above the door, where a bucket of who-knows-what, was waiting for its unsuspecting victim.

"Oh my god Iruka thats brilliant." said Ishizu.

"Thank you, thank you." he said jokingly, bowing.

At that moment, their sensei walked into the room. As the bucket started to fall, the blonde jumped up and kicked it, sending the contents (which were now guessed to be glue) flying into Iruka's face.

"ALRIGHT! WHO'S THE SMART-@$$!?" she yelled. Clearly afraid, the two girls pointed at the only boy of the group.

"Alright... this time... I'll let you off with a warning... but NEVER AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME!?"

"Y-yes ma'am." said Iruka.

Taking a deep breath, the blonde sensei said, "Alright... now, introductions!"

*later, on the roof*

"Alright, now, who's first?" she asked.

"Wouldn't you go first sensei?" asked Ishizu, "I mean, we don't even now your name yet."

"Alright, then. My name is Tsunade. My last name isn't really important to you. Age... nun-ya. Same goes for weight. Hobbies... none, really, just a medical ninja. I like.... um... I dislike... ah screw it. Now, your turns!"

"Okay, I'll go! My name is Ishizu Yamanuri, I'm 12 years old, and I'll be 13 in about 9 months. I like to sing, play guitar, write fiction, and draw. U-um... I-i've got a little crush... n-nothing big... (BLUSH) I don't like it when people are treated like outcasts."

"Daniel. Dani for short. I'm also 12, but I'll be 13 in about 6 months. Umm.... I like to mess with people's hair! I don't like it when people are lonely, or they feel bad! U-uhm... about the boys..." (B.L.U.S.H) Ishizu then pushed her teasingly, snickering.

"Iruka Umino. Same as the girls on age. Ummm.... PRANKS!- uh, I mean.... yeah..." He never finished, his blush matching Dani's.

"Hmmmmm. alright then. Meet up at the training field tomorrow at around 9:00 for your first day of training." said Tsunade. She jumped off the roof, and then vanished.

"Well... that was basically pointless... I mean... WHAT THE CRAP!? WE WAIT ALL THAT TIME JUST FOR THAT!? AND NO TRAINING TILL TOMORROW!?" yelled Ishizu.

"Man... this sucks... I was hoping for at least some simple training..." said Dani.

*TSUNADE'S POV*

'Hehehe... I can use that information in the training tomorrow... now to do some reconnaissance...'

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nekogal411 on November 4, 2007, 1:29:49 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^^ Sweet!! sorry that i havent read ths XD; i didn't know you changed the title D<