Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Training

The back`story to my character, Ishizu. :D Plz R&R, I work hard on this.

Chapter 11 - Training

Chapter 11 - Training
Ishizu, Dani, and Iruka met up the next morning at the same spot where they had gone yesterday to train. They waited for their Sensei, until, finally, she came.

She pulled out two bells (yes, I'm steeling that training method), and said, "We're going to start out... with a survival exercise."

"But, we did those all the time in the Academy! Why are we doing another one!?" asked Ishizu.

"Ah, but this is different than the ones from the Academy. You see these bells? You have to get them from me in this training. You must treat it as thought it was the most important mission of your life. To me, this is you last test before becoming official ninja. And, if you don't get one of the bells, you will be tied to that log over there, get no lunch, and watch the ones who did get bells eat.

"WH-WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?" yelled Dani.

"You heard me. Now... GO!" she yelled. Immediately, the three gennin jumped away and into the shadows and leaves. They split up, leaving Tsunade to find them. She quickly picked up the different spots where she could sense chakra tensing inside the children's bodies.

(OH. MY. GOD. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING FOR TSUNADE'S FIGHTS WITH DANI AND IRUKA!!!!! DX So I'm just gonna skip to Ishizu's, since I already thought hers up.)

Ishizu watched as Dani retreated back into the shadows, after getting very close to getting at a bell, but failing. She then saw Tsunade head off in the other direction. 'Probably towards Iruka.' she thought. She jumped down from the tree and scanned the small area where she had just witnessed the fight. Apparently, Dani had already started toward another part of the field.

***
Little did she know, Tsunade didn't go towards Iruka, but stayed close to the small clearing, watching Ishizu. 'Heheheh... perfect.' she thought. She did some had signs, and initiated her genjutsu.
***

(remember people, genjutsu+reconnaissance= BAD!!!!!!!!!)

"Hey Ishizu, what up?"

When she heard the voice, she jumped, and backed up into a tree. "What the hell Kakashi!? I'm in the middle of my training!"

"Oh really?" he asked, (*cough*GENJUTSU*cough*) walking closer to her.

"Yes, really! Now go away! I have to gather information, damn-it!" He didn't retort, only kept walking towards her. (*cough*GENJUTSUDAMNIT*cough*) "Kakashi? What the hell?" Still no answer. Know, he was less than a foot from her, and her blush was about as red as a tomato, and spread all over her face. "K-kakashi-kun!?" Less than 7 inches now. Soon she could feel his hot breath on her face, and saw him start to remove the mask. 'OH MY GOD!!!!' she thought. Suddenly, a ton of kunai hit the (*cough*FAKE*cough*) Kakashi in the back, sending him to the ground.

Ishizu stood there, paralyzed with shock, her eyes wide in their sockets. Suddenly, a voice reverberated through her head, making her clutch at its sides.

'You want to help that boy, don't you?' the voice said. She could feel her body weaken, and sweat covering her body.

'Wh-who are you!?' she held back a scream, the pain was growing fast.

'Why, my dear child, I am Exodus!' She couldn't take it anymore. Ishizu let out a scream of agony. Her body felt like it was on fire, sweat drenching her to the bone. Her head felt like it was about to split open. She screamed once more, and then fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH. MY. GOD. This chapter KICKED. MY. @$$. even though it was a little short, it was hell to write. But, I have to say, it's been my favorite so far. But, most likely, the next one will surpass even this one! YAY!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 11:32:35 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87yay