Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Yet another demon is after Inuyasha's head. But what happens when she meets The Lord of The Western Lands?

(The rating WILL change soon... XP I'm such a perv... XD)

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
"Die you half breed!" yelled Yukiko as she came down with her poisonous claws.

Inuyasha dodged, although just barely. She came quickly to the ground, and jumped after him, a long yellow whip extending from her wrist. She thrust it forward, and it snagged his hand, in which the Tetsaiga was held.

He couldn't feel it anymore, and the sword fell to the ground.

"Inuyasha!" yelled Kagome.

"No problem, I still got the other one! If thats all you got, then this'll be easy!" he yelled to Yukiko.

Of course that was all she had. The battle had raged on for a while now, and Inuyasha had insisted on doing this himself, just like always. Even though she could usually withstand long periods of battle, she was very bloody by this time, her white kimono ruined. Even some of her pure white hair had been tainted with blood. She had already fought countless demons, trying to find the truth behind the rumors. A half demon in possesion of the Tetsaiga, the sword of The Great Dog Demon, and shards of the Shikon No Tama.

A moment slipped by, as they just stared at each other. Then she rushed at him, another whip extended. Suddenly, another demon had quickly jumped in front of her. She jumped back, a little shocked at his speed.

"No one shall kill this insignificate demon but I." he said flatly.

"Who are you?" she asked.

She was answered not by him, but by Inuyasha. "Sesshomaru, you bastard, I don't have time for you right now."

"I can see that, you fool. Clearly, you can not handle over one oponent per battle, looking at your strength. I am simply here to tell this demon that you shall die by my hands, not hers."

"Hey! where'd she go!?" yelled Inuyasha, looking around. She had vanished while they were talking. When he had finished looking around, he saw that Sesshomaru was gone as well. "COWARDS!" he yelled into the air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay people, this is how Yukiko looks (except her hair is a lot longer, like, down to her waist):

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on October 11, 2007, 8:29:55 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Iiiiiinteresting...*strokes chin*

Anyways, real cool so far. Everyone's IC, and can't wait to find out more yummy plot developement. ^^

FluffysPrincess2968 on October 13, 2007, 2:35:00 PM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968whuzzat? whats IC?

cherryblossom93 on October 14, 2007, 1:20:43 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Oh. Ha, sorry!

It means 'In Character'.

Falconlobo on October 1, 2007, 8:13:09 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool nice descritpion