Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Yet another demon is after Inuyasha's head. But what happens when she meets The Lord of The Western Lands?

(The rating WILL change soon... XP I'm such a perv... XD)

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
'So that was the demon Lord that father talked about...' She limped through the forest, clutching her bleeding side.

She had to make it back... she couldn't slip up... she couldn't let her injured body slow her down... Her vision started to blur. Out of energy, she colapsed, the blood flowing from her side again.

********************

Onroe stood on the cliff in front of their home, watching the distant sun set. He immidiatly could sense something was wrong. He smelt blood, and the scent of his daughter... "Yukiko!" he said, dashing off into the forest, hand already on the sheath of his sword if the need for it came.

********************

As she lost conciouseness, she saw a figure rush towards her, slowing near her. "Yukiko..." whispered the voice, leaning over her.

"F-father..." She blacked out.

********************

She slowly opened her eyes. She could feel the warmth of the fire next to her, and she saw the ceiling of the family room in her home.

She slowly sat up, looking at the bandages around her middle. Her mother walked into the lavish room, and set a plate of food in front of her. "Oh, good, your finally awake!" she said, hugging her daughter.

"Thanks mom, but i'm not a little pup anymore, I can take care of myself."

"Oh you can, can you? Your father said he found you passed out in the forest! Now how does that show on your record?"

"Mom... it was a mistake, I'm sorry, alright? I didn't mean to get all banged up like this... Besides.... I was talking about my food."

"Well... some things a mother will probably always want to do for her child."

"Alright... I'm not complaining or anything though! I swear, no one in all of the Western Lands makes better dinners!"

Her mother gave her a warm smile and left the room. She moved the plate to her lap and started to eat quietly, when her father came in. She couldn't bare to look at him though, she was to ashamed. He had said that he was going to give her a very important possision soon, and he had just found her in a bloody heep. What would he think of her know?

"Father... I'm sorry... I probably don't deserve that possision now, do I?"

"Of course you do Yukiko! Don't talk yourself out of it. In fact, the meeting for it will be held in two days."

"WH-WHAT!?!?!?" she yelled, jumping up. "Two days!? I have to go and practice! I have to go sharpen my arrows, work on my swordsmanship, my aim-"

"Calm down Yukiko, you'll open up your wounds."

"But Dad! You could have at least given me some more notice!"

"How could I have? The appointment was made while you were gone, so how could I have told you?"

"Good point...."

"Don't worry, your fine. All you really need to work on is how show yourself. I'm certain that the council doesn't really want to see a girl with only bandages and pants on."

"Oh, ha ha Dad, very funny." she said, sitting back down and eating some more of her food.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on October 11, 2007, 11:14:45 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1I'm confused... Who's the mom and who's the dad?

FluffysPrincess2968 on October 11, 2007, 12:13:18 PM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968uhh... just Yukiko's parents.

FluffysPrincess2968 on October 11, 2007, 12:13:34 PM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968their names don't really matter.

cherryblossom93 on October 11, 2007, 8:32:44 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Likin' Yukiko so far.

Hm, why'd she wanna kill lil' InuYasha last chapter, though?

Great chapter. ^-^

FluffysPrincess2968 on October 11, 2007, 8:41:41 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968same reason as everyone else. half breed with the sword of the great dog demon+jewel shards