Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Yet another demon is after Inuyasha's head. But what happens when she meets The Lord of The Western Lands?

(The rating WILL change soon... XP I'm such a perv... XD)

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
She sat up slowly, gingerly touching where the bandages were. They didn't hurt as much as she thought they were going to. She got up and out of her bed, and walked to her door.

She went outside, and sat out on the cliff. She gave a big sigh, and thought, 'Tomorrow.... thats when I'll get my position.... and I'll have to impress the council...'

She heard her mother call from the door, "Yukiko, can you come inside? I want to give you something!" She got up and walked back into the house. "Follow me dear, I put it in your room." There lye a beautiful outfit that was just made for battle. "This is for you, Yukiko. It was mine when I fought in battle, and I want you to use it when your presenting to the council."

It had a white half-top with blue lilies on the design. It had a silver breast plate, above black armor that would cut off just above her stomach, and gold colored ribbons hanging from the breast plate. A blue sash came around right under the breast plate, which was where her bow and arrows would go. There was a skirt with pants that went under it as well. The skirt was white and had a blue ribbon going around the edges and hems. A gold sash went around the waist, which was where her sword would be held. There were also black boots, and a gold ribbon to hold back her long hair.

"M-mother..." she said in a shock. "Are you sure that you want me to have this? Wouldn't you rather preserve it?"

"No, like I said, I want you to have it. It was good luck for me, and now I want it to feel like I'm right there with you in battle. Now go and try it on!" she said, pushing Yukiko behind the changing screen.

A few minutes later, she walked out from the screen, and her mother just stared. She looked exactly as she had when she was her age. "You look wonderful, come, lets show your father."

They walked back out of her room, and she grabbed her sword and bow and arrows. They went into the small training field that was in the clearing near the home. Her father always went there to clear his mind in the mornings.

He opened his eyes and looked at his daughter, smiling. "You look magnificsant. Now, let us practice." he said, pulling out his sword.

"Why don't you ever give me any notice on anything!?" she asked playfully, also pulling out her sword.

********************

Her mother watched as the battle went on for a long time. Finally, Yukiko leaned in a sweaty heap against the tree next to her. "Alright, alright Dad, Uncle. I can't take anymore of this."

He chuckled and put his sword back into his sheath. "You did well Yukiko. That'll be perfect for the council. now, go and get some rest. We want you to be in peak condition for tomorrow."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on October 11, 2007, 11:22:30 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Pwetty pwetty... *.*

cherryblossom93 on October 11, 2007, 8:36:25 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Wow. The outfit sounds so purty!

Love the fact that the story doesn't move slowly. 'Cause it tends to get on my nerves when people take about twenty chapters to say something that could've been explained in a paragraph.

Can't wait for the next one, keep me posted! ^.^