Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Yet another demon is after Inuyasha's head. But what happens when she meets The Lord of The Western Lands?

(The rating WILL change soon... XP I'm such a perv... XD)

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
'Today's the day...' she thought as she got up and dressed into her new attire.

**************

"My daughter is very skilled with the bow and arrow, and her sword. I leave my position as Chief of Weaponry for the Western Lands to her, if you allow it." She heard her father talk to the counsel as she waited to be called in. "Yukiko is very responsible, and trustworthy for this spot." She took that as her cue to come in.

She walked inside, and saw the 12 counsel members looking at her. She quickly bowed to show her respect. "How do we know she is suitable for it, Onroe?"

"Simple. Test her abilities with one of your toughest fighters."

"Right." Apparently, another person took that as their cue to come in. "This is who she shall battle."

She took a step back in shock, but quickly tried to hide it. She was to battle The Lord of the Western Lands. 'What if he recognizes me!?' she though frantically.

"Follow us to the training field." Sesshomaru went first, then the counsel members, then her and her father. They walked out of the castle, and to an area of clear land.

Sesshomaru stood at one end of the field, Yukiko at the other. One of the council stood in the middle, his arm raised. "And... BEGIN!" he said as he brought down his hand.

He unsheathed his sword, and waited. 'Okay... so he wants me to make the first move... thats an information gathering tactic...' She pulled her bow off from across her chest knocked an arrow, then aimed, but didn't fire. "Are you going to fight me or what!?" she called.

Well, This Sesshomaru did not take orders from one of lower rank, and should be treated with respect. This Sesshomaru did not let anger get the best of him. But... This Sesshomaru was already a little pissed, for this demon was the one to try and take the life of the one he was destined to. And that little comment just pissed This Sesshomaru off even more.

He dashed towards her with blinding speed, and she was just able to dodge the blow by jumping sideways. She quickly pulled back the string on the bow and fired. It missed by a few mere millimeters. Sesshomaru quickly jumped back into a position so that he could face her. A yellow whip extended from his wrist, and lashed out at her. A quick cartwheel help her to dodge it.

Although it was a wonderfully executed manuver, her carelessness proceeded to all of her arrows falling out of their quiver. "Damn it!" she exclaimed, and quickly discarded her bow, drawing her sword. It looked exactly like Tokijin, only the hilt was black, and there was a beautifully carved charm hanging on a chain from the end in the shape of a rose.

She extended a whip from her own wrist, and wrapped around the blade. 'Alright, if this hits, he'll be damage and paralyzed, which will give me a huge advantage...'

She lunged at him, and swung her sword. He dodged, and retaliated with his own sword. Although he was an experienced fighter, he made a beginners mistake, and his sword merely bounced of the back of her breast plate.'What!?' he thought. This hadn't happened since he was merely a beginner at fighting.

She swirled around in the air, and her bones felt like they were vibrating from the intensity of the strike. 'Thank you mother!' she thought graciously. If she had only been in her normal kimono, that hit would have been fatal.

He sword lashed out, and cut the air just above his head. She could see a few strands of hair fall to the ground. She landed on her hand and did a back flip to create some distance. It would be easier to dodge that way. She stepped back, and heard a crack. She had stepped onto one of her arrows. She quickly bent down and picked up her bow and knocked a fallen arrow.

It was shot, but was blocked by the armor above his shoulder. If it hadn't had been there, it would have probably gone strait to the bone.

********************************

The battle raged on for a long time, a lot longer than Yukiko's battle with her father. She was drenched in sweat by now, but she refused to give up. She had to give it every bit of energy she had so that she could prove herself worthy.

With her last bit of energy, she raised her sword, and shouted, "SCYTH OF SHADOWS!" A giant black aura went all the way up and down the blade, and formed a crescent moon at the end. She rushed at him, and swung. She missed, and the darkness extended from the blade, hitting him strait in the torso. The strength of the attack actually sent him backwards, but he landed perfectly on his feet.

'I... I have to... to keep going...' she thought. Completely out of energy, she fell to her knees, panting hard.

"This match is over." said the member who had started the battle.

***********************************

When they were back inside the castle, Yukiko was told to wait outside the room in which they consoled.

A little while later, she was called inside.

"Congragulations. You are now the Chief of Weaponry for The Western Lands.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kunaikatcher on October 31, 2007, 5:10:56 AM

kunaikatcher on
kunaikatcherwow you are a very good wirter!!
[it took me long enough to catch up x3]

gaaralover1 on October 21, 2007, 10:59:34 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1YAY!!!!! Good for her!!! Give her my congrats...