Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter Raine

The story of Raine, second in command of Team 14 if the Sensei should ever be injured to greatly to lead.

Chapter 1 - Enter Raine

Chapter 1 - Enter Raine
"Get out of here!"

"You little wrech!"

"Go away, and never come back!"

The stones flew at her, hitting the young girl hard. The 5-year-old ran as hard as she could, away from the gates of Kirigakure, tears welling up in her eyes. She ran and ran, the rain frozen, piercing needles against her skin, the thorns and vines cutting her clothes and skin. Her long black hair was a tangled mess, branches and leaves caught in it.

Smoke was still floating up into the sky behind her, as if the fire still dwelled on through the rain. The fire.... the fire that had killed her parents... the fire that had been started by her own brother, out of hatred of them.

The villagers had always hated Raine. Her parents had been the only thing between her, and the fate she was facing now. She had never known why, she had only known that her parents had always protected her. Now that they were gone... she was alone in the world. She couldn't return to the Mist Village, and even if she could, her brother wanted her dead.

Raine stopped dead. She had heard something. Her hearing had always been exceptional. She crouched down into the bushes, hiding her small form, but rustling the leaves.

A three man cell of Leaf Village ANBU rushed by. The blond girl of the group almost 5 feet in front of the bush, looking directly at her.

"What are you doing?" called the silver-haired one. "We have to get going!"

"Huh? Oh, right." the girl dashed away with the others. Raine could still hear her. "I could've sworn I saw something..." she murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K.... so... yeah... Chapter 1.....
Yeah... it's really short...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeAngel87 on November 25, 2007, 2:51:30 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Oh Wow Awesome way to start out!

Just like the Sasuke Story

Can't wait fer more!