Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Greeted by a Scyther

A Short Fanfiction Written back in 2019 as a sort of Experiment.

--

Life sees its fair share of Unique Creatures.
So what happens when im thrown into a New and Interesting Life with Equally Unique Creatures?

Chapter 2 - Greeted by a Scyther

Chapter 2 - Greeted by a Scyther
When I woke up.. I was oddly wet.

No, not as in ‘Bed wetting’, but as in that I had woken up.. Somehow in a River.

“Dude, If this is a dream, it’ll give meaning to the phrase- Oh, Nevermind, I was just going to say.”

Thankfully it was only my head and I was facing away from the oncoming stream.

“Uh.. Okay..” I was certainly not at home anymore.
I was surrounded grass lands and trees.
“Is this a pra-“ I look to see a thunderstorm with strange green lightning.
It only took me a minute before I was able to identify it.
“Telectro?” I wondered.


Telectro is a rare and strange form of lightning that is able to Teleport You anywhere.
Although probably not native to wherever we were currently it can teleport you mere inches or miles from where you were.
The stronger the Telectro energy output, the more significant your eventual teleportation location May be.
It could teleport you to another planet somewhere, Another galaxy, Another dimension.. or a whole other universe.

The strange event, however, is rare in that it happens one or twice every 300 years.


Right now, it seems I had been a Victim of Telectro related teleportation.

“Lucky shot.” I said, contemplating my situation.
“Well.. I have no clue how far from civilization I am, but-“
It was then that I noticed a strange bug-like creature with that looked crossed between reptile.
It had some interesting arms that were part.. Blade?
“Huh?” I wondered, The Strange Creature seemed just as perplexed by my appearance.
“Hmm?” It almost seemed to mimic the sound I made.

It didn’t take much longer till my mind registered what this creature was.
It was a Pokemon known as a Scyther, and judging by its bodily makeup, it was Female.

“Ahh, it’s one of you, Huh? You look brilliant.” I complimented the creature on its appearance.
“Hmm.. Scyther?” I was a bit rusty on my Pokemon knowledge,
She tilts her head to me with curiosity upon me stating her breed name.
“No? How about.. Blade?” I asked her, hoping to give her an identifiable name to carry.
She then proceeded to.. hug me, as if thankful for her new name.
“Aww, Okay, Blade it is.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment