Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Building a Bunker / Blaziken

A Short Fanfiction Written back in 2019 as a sort of Experiment.

--

Life sees its fair share of Unique Creatures.
So what happens when im thrown into a New and Interesting Life with Equally Unique Creatures?

Chapter 3 - Building a Bunker / Blaziken

Chapter 3 - Building a Bunker / Blaziken
So, as I find myself with a new Pokemon companion, the question was: what next?


Thankfully when I was teleported here.. wherever here is.. I was in my PJs..
Yeah, obviously if I was planning on going somewhere, I would have dressed differently.

——

“Hmm.. we will need shelter of some sort.. any ideas, Blade?” I ask my new Scyther friend.
She seemed to look around her for potential ideas.
“How about we make an underground bunker?” I asked her.
She seemed keen on the idea, so we started digging.


And we had dug about Thirty-Feet in about four and a half hours, when my next surprise showed up.


“Rrr?” I heard a bird-like sound from behind me.
As I look, I was surprised to see a tall, red and yellow feathered creature standing over me with curiosity.
“Oh, wow.. hello there.” I said to the surprise creature.

I think I knew enough about these creatures to know this was a Blaziken.
Fantastic creatures, in my opinion.

“This? It’s a bunker.. well, at least that’s plan.” I said.
The creature, which appeared to be another female judging by how it appeared, was rightfully curious.
But she also seemed interested in what Blade and I were doing.

As I turn to dig more, I hear a Thud next to me.
And I find the wonderful feathered creature in the dug hole with us.
“Uhh.. okay, there’s that.. Hmm..” I said, while She seemed to look at the forming wall in front of her, appearing to formulate some ideas.
“I bet if the walls were more solid, and we could have a tunnel system..” I whispered to myself.
The Blaziken heard my whisper and had an idea.
I would watch as she gently torched an already formed wall till it was solid.
“Oh yeah.. of course..” I had realized the creatures were a fire type.
“If we were successful enough, I could keep you guys sheltered and safe.” I told both creatures, receiving smiles of approval.

“So.. do you already have a name?” I asked my new Blaziken companion.
I saw her shake her head.
“No? How about.. Phoenix?” I asked her.
Just like Blade before her, she gave me a hug, perhaps of approval.
“Aw, Phoenix it is, Then.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment