Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A Team

A Short Fanfiction Written back in 2019 as a sort of Experiment.

--

Life sees its fair share of Unique Creatures.
So what happens when im thrown into a New and Interesting Life with Equally Unique Creatures?

Chapter 4 - A Team

Chapter 4 - A Team
And as Night falls and we begin the early part of a new day, we had built a nice new bunker.


“Alright, Sweeties, feel free to get comfy.” I told my wonderful companions.

As there was no bed, I had to settle for the bunker floor.. that is until Phoenix suggested something.

“Rr?” Phoenix seemed to suggest sleeping against her, and as I forgot she was female, I wasn’t aware she donned a sizable chest.
“Oh yeah, that’s right.” Then I wound up coming the conclusion that:
“You really are brilliant creatures, aren’t you?” I asked them as I actually ended up in a cuddling position with my new Pokemon companions.
Almost like a parent would do to its children.

And we soon fell asleep.

——


With another day to pass, the bunker would soon reach completion.

Not just this, but it seemed I had drawn further attention.

Between our my arrival yesterday and now, i had somehow acquired a five Pokemon team.
With what was now Under my belt, my team consisted of:

Phoenix, a Female Blaziken
Blade, a Female Scyther
Note, a Female Primarina
Nosey, a Male Poplio
Spark, a Male Pichu

And I sit against the hard walls of my bunker, wondering:

“How? Why?” They say certain things may only happen in your wildest dreams, but even then.. this was strange.

——

“There you go.” I was spending time hugging and petting my new Companions.
“This was a great idea, it might have been something unexpected, but I’m glad it happened.” I said, petting Nosey on the head.
“I love you guys.. I hope our future is a nice one."


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment