Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro

For some,the first thought in the morning is 'Yeah!Another day of school!' But for Sakura Haruno,the first though in the morning is, 'Damn, school is gonna suck today.'

Yep,Sakura Haruno is usually the more cheerful type,but not on the first day at her new school.She truly had NOTHING to look forward to,since her best friends Ino,Hinata,and Tenten were going to a different school.So,she would be going to Akuna High,while her best friends were going to South High.(i really cant think of good high school names...oh well)

'Better just try to enjoy the school,and if it sucks,I can always try begging my parents again.Of coarse,or money wont get me anywhere nicer then Akuna'. Sakura knew that their family was slightly poor,but not desperatly.Except Hinata and Tenten both had limos,and Ino had a REALLY nice car.(sorry if that idea sounds like Konoha High)Sakura was always the one who would have to walk to school if she couldn't get a ride,and she couldn't ever drive her friends to school since she was carless.(that sounds weird)But now,she would HAVE to walk to school.

'Come on,CHEER UP EMO KID!'screamed inner Sakura,which made Sakura want to punch herself in the face.^^

'Shut the hell up,you never help with anything' Sakura thought in responce.

'Hey,there's a first time for everything.Anyway,get your @$$ off that bed of yours and get ready for school...Don't you want to look great on the first day?'

Sakura thought about fighting back but new that getting ready now would be a good idea. So she slowly forced herself off of the comfy piece of heaven(it sounds like a very nice bed) and made her way to her wardrobe.She picked out a pink tanktop and a white short sleeve shirt to go underneath, along with a light pink skirt with white lace designs.It went very well with her shoulder-length pink hair.When she was finished putting on these clothes and fixing her hair to make it the best she could,she headed downstairs to breakfast.Also greeting her mom and brother,Landon, when she came down there.Landon was in 5th grade and Sakura made fun of him for still being in Elementary school.Most people called him L,but she preferred Loser.

After going through their usual routine of yelling at each other and their mom ending the fight,Sakura quickly scarfed(sp?) down her breakfast and headed out the door.While beginning her at least 10 minute long walk to school,thoughts began in her head.These thoughts included if Ino,Tenten,and Hinata were haveing a good day of not,and if they would still be able to talk with each other often since they probably wouldn't see each other daily.While caught up in her thoughts,she didn't happen to notice a limo passing around the corner.But one of the guys inside the limo noticed her.

"Hey guys!"the boy yelled to his other friends,grabing their attention. "It looks like that girl out there needs a ride."

A/N; Ok so u probably noticed the guy yelling in the limo is Naruto,and this chapter is not very descriptive in half of it,but i think it will be getting better^^.Anyway,reviews are much appreciated,and thanks for reading this chappie!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on November 22, 2007, 3:11:59 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianYou did a really nice job with this chapter^^