Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ch 2 the next day

Tyson+Christmas+Present=Chaos.

Chapter 2 - Ch 2 the next day

Chapter 2 - Ch 2 the next day
Ch 2

"Here kitty," whispered Rei as he followed his kitten through the ally. "Drat, now where did you run off too?" Just then a trash can was knocked over scaring the stuffing of Rei. "Who is there?" he asked as an advancing shadow came around the corner. "Rei is that you?" someone questioned. "W- who is there?" Rei asked again. "Cool your jets Rei, its just me." "WHO IS ME??" cried Rei. "Kai, hello," Kai answered. "Kai?" Rei said "what are you doing out here?" "Just out for some fresh air," replied Kai, "then I saw you so I decided to come see what you were up to." "My kitten got away," Rei spoke. "The one I gave to you?" asked Kai. "Yes," Rei muttered ashamed of feeling like he let his best friend down. "We'll find her." "Thanks Kai."

For the next hour the two friends searched for the lost kitten.

"Meow." "Here she is!" Rei called as he picked up the kitten, "Found her." "Good," Kai said as he shivered, the night had gotten quite chilly. "How about we go for coffee?" Kai asked. "Sounds good to me," answered Rei.

At the 'Coffee Shack'

"So how's the hamster and Dranzer the naked?" Rei asked. "Their fine." "Can you believe how exited Tyson was the other day when it started to snow?" Rei laughed. "What are you laughing about you weren't the one who was attacked by him!" Kai smirked at his friends reaction to the not so long ago memory.

A few days ago

"ITS SNOWING." Tyson yelled out. "Tyson go back to bed its six am," cried a sleepy Kenny. "NO WAY!" "TYSON GO BACK TO BED BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW," screamed Kai.

*I'll get him* Tyson thought as he headed to the elevator. DING. *Finally now to get the snow.* As Tyson stepped off the elevator he neglected to notice the 'wet floor' sign and ended up sliding head first in to the open hotel door. "COLD," he screamed. *Note to self, GET PANTS AND A JACKET* "I hope its packing snow," Tyson giggled as he scooped up a hand full of snow and started to pack it in to a snowball. Once he decided he had enough he headed in this time cautious of the wet floor. After he made it back to the hotel room he headed for Kai's room.

"COOOLLLLDDDDD, TYYSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN," wailed the cold and angry Kai. "Serves you right!" Tyson yelled heading back for the save but cold outdoors.

"I'll get him for this," Kai cursed as he got up to go and have a 'HOT' shower.

"What to do, what to do?" Tyson asked himself. "I know I'll make a snowman!" So he started on his first creation. Little did he know what he was in for!

Kai headed out side as he prepared himself for his attack. He was going to show Tyson NOT to mess with him.

Tyson expecting Kai to come for revenge had already made a 'HUGE' pile of snowballs

.

Just in case.

"TYSOMPH," Kai tried to yell but was stopped dead in the middle of Tyson's name when the snowballs came flying from no where and nailed him many times in the face. Taking out Dranzer he released his Beyblade for the attack. "Dranzer go! Just as we talked about earlier," called out Kai as his Beyblade went in for the kill.

"Whaa???" was all Tyson could say before he was surrounded by a igloo of snow which hade to be at least three feet thick. "Dranzer ATTACK!" When the Beyblade swerved and hit the igloo causing it to collapse. Minutes later Tyson popped up out of the mound of snow. "That's wasn't fair!!" he screamed. "Alls fair in war," scoffed Kai as he walked off, smiling to himself at his achievement.

Back to the present

"You have to admit you did get him back for that morning!" Rei laughed. "I sure did!"

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Maruul on June 12, 2005, 3:30:49 PM

Maruul on
MaruulI have to agree with BluePaint. FUNNY!!!

BluePaint on March 30, 2005, 3:23:27 AM

BluePaint on
BluePaintDranzer the Naked,kitty litter, constapated Tyson,snowballs, Kaithrowing people out windows! This is like the funniest story I've ever heard do more!

Silver_flame on August 23, 2004, 3:23:07 AM

Silver_flame on
Silver_flameYeah keep on writing!!

dolphinprincess on April 13, 2004, 8:10:05 AM

dolphinprincess on
dolphinprincessPlease keep writing, it's getting good!!!

from the dolphin princess

em3042 on December 30, 2003, 4:15:26 PM

em3042 on
em3042HA! THATS FUNNI!!