Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Another day in class

The keeper of the nine-tailed fox and the keeper of the eight-tailed snake demon. Sozanara's advantures as a Konaha ninja and a traitor's adopted daughter. How will it end? read to find out!

Chapter 1 - Another day in class

Chapter 1 - Another day in class
*creak* 'Guess I'm the first one here.' I thought to myself entering the empty classroom. It was no suprize to me that I'm early. It was acually a good thing. I get first pick of the seats! Reguardless, I always pick the same one; The seat in the back left of the room which can be seen as soon as you walk in. My snake like eyes scanned the room one more time before landing on the clock on the oppiste wall. 'an hour untill class time, until HE gets here.' My crush of the century is more like it. He looks so perfect, so cute.
"Hiss" I felt cool scales slide across my stomeche and up toward my neck. My eyes drifted down to meet my pet snake's cool, grey eyes.
"So you finally woke up, Hachie? hehe, it's about time." I started stroking his smooth head and down the length of his body with a white hand as he continued to crawl upward and around my neck resting his on my collar bone. Still petting him I made my way to my ideal seat, my long black ponytail swaying behind me.
I sat down and looked toward the clock and then toward the cracked sliding door.
"Anytime now, Hachie. He'll be here." And as the clock took over the silence of the room, my fantacies consumed my mind, closing the time gap more and more untill he shows up.



        Slowly and slowly, the classroom started to fill with ninja in training. After a few of them took thier seats, my attintion swicthed over toward the window as the chatter of conversation blurred, silencing more and more until it was complete silence...until..
        "H-hi Sozan," the sound of a chair sliding backwards and a small voice grabbed my attintion as I turned my head until I met eyes with my best buddy now sitting next to me.
        "Hey, Hinata. How are you?"
        "I'm good. Oh! Hello, Hachie."
The coiled snake straightned up so Hinata could give him a gental stoke until a comotion outside caught our attintion. There were loud footsteps outside the door, as if someone was running. Suddenly, Ino and Sakura burst through the door: panting and gasping for breath.
        "Ha! I beat you, Sakura!"
        "No *huff huff* way Ino! I was *pant pant* here before you!" While they were bickering I leaned down toward Hinata and whispered in her ear,"Look, the old couple is bickering again. mabye awterwards they'll kiss and make-up!"
        "Ha Ha Ha!" Hinata's laughter got Ino and Sakura's attintion and shot angery glares toward us.
        "What are you laughing at?!?" they snapped in unision.
Hinata suddenly turned back to her normal shy self as she studdered to a reply. That's where I drew the line.
        "Why, isn't it obvious? You two are acting like some bickering old couple." I gained a laugh from all of the class, making the now guiet rivals blush. Turning in my chair I set my elbow on the desk beside me, resting my head agenst the back of my hand, making my loose kimono open up a little bit more. Spotting boys out of the corner of my eye, I said in a menecing voice while locking eye contact with them.
        " Get your tounges off the floor BEFORE I rip them out!"
They immediatly shut thier mouths with a look of fear on thier faces.
        "Hey, Snake charmer," I turned my gaze toward the scrawny blonde sending a death glare,"if you didn't wear your kimono so loosly, they wouldn't see your big breasts." My glare turned into a mocking smile showing off my sharp fang-like teeth.
        "At least I HAVE breasts, unlike you, Ino. You have the bust of a five-year-old." That cased the whole class to explode in laughter causing Ino to blush even worse. Just then, Iruka-sensai poped into the room with a tied-up Naruto on his back. 'It's him!' When my eyes locked on him my confidence dropped and I turned into the shy Sozanara again as I started blushing. I bent my head down hoping no one saw me blushing.

        "Looks like Naruto got into trouble again." Hinata said quietly. I looked back up at Naruto and saw him sitting in front of an anger-written Iruka-sensai. He started complaining about something that Naruto did, but I wasn't listening; I was completely focused on the blonde-haired-trouble-maker in front of everyone. 'What did you do now, Naruto-kun?' 'If only I could call him that out loud...if only I could tell him how I feel,' I thought to myself,' but how could I-'
        "Because of Naruto's behavor, everyone will go over the transformation-jutsu!'
I turned to Hinata who just stared forwards nervously.
        "Don't worry," I asured her,"you'll do great!" She turned to me and smiled.
        "Thanks, Sozan." We got up and walked down the steps toward the group of angery kids already there.
        "Now everybody line up in alphabetical order. Also you can transform into whoevr you want." I walked over to the front of the line next to Hinata. Soon enough, it was Hinata's turn to go up. She was shaking fiercly as she walked up.
        "Don't worry, Hinata. Just stay calm." I saw her figure relax as she continued to walk the rest of the way until she was infront of Iruka-sensai. Forming the chakra sign she shouted out,"Transform!" Then in her place was an exact copy of Iruka-sensai.
        "Good job, Hinata." Iruka said, who then glanced down and checked off her name on the dreaded clipboard.(curse it!) 'Here it comes.' I looked down at Hachie and saw that he was axously waiting.
        "Next, Sozanara Itoma and Hachibi." As I was passing Hinata she quietly cheered,"Go Snake-charmer." I replyed a quiet lagh and continued towards my spot infront of Iruka.
        "Alright, Hachibi is up first."
        "Huh?" "How can a simple snake do that?" were the replies we got as I unwrapped Hachie and set him down, taking a step back also.
        "Hiss.(Transform.)" Then poof. In the greyish boa's place stood an exact copy of me. A smile came to my face as I heard gasps of suprized students behind me.
        "Ok, good job. Now is your turn, Sozanara." Hachie turned back to normal and I wrapped him back around my stomeche and neck as I took his place in front of Iruka-sensai.
        "Transform!" Smoke filled my vision for a second then the smoke started to slowly die away, showing a suprized Iruka-sensai. I'm sorry. Did I say suprized? I meant scared out of his skin.
Maybe you can tell me why he's so scared. Ok. The person I transformed into was a fit looking man with golden snake eyes like me except more narrowed and deathly white skin like me. Also, he has jet black hair like me with a single strand running down his long face. I know who he is; he's my father. But..why did Iruka-sensai look so frightened?
        "G-good j-job, Sozanara." I poofed back to normal and shared a quick confused look with Hachie and started back towards Hinata, still pondering why Iruka looked so scared.
        "Why did iruka-sensai look at me like that?" I asked once I was next to Hinata.
        "H-he seemed to be scared of the person you impersonated, Sozan. Do you think it was an old friend of his?"
        "There's no way that could be it," I replied cooly,"no matter how long ago it was when he saw him, no one would be scared of thier old friend. oh well. At least it didn't kill him. Now THAT would have been bad."
        "Yeah it would." Hinata replied.
When we swicthed our attintion back to the other students, Iruka was all the way down to Sasuke Uchiha. 'Man, he has a bad future in store for him.' I thought smugly. He then transformed into Iruka-sensai. Boring! 'I'm proubably the only one who transfromed into someone OTHER than Iruke-sensai. Man, how boring.' I felt a soft tap on my and turned around slowly, so I wouldn't slap them with my ponytail, and saw Hinata looking down blushing,
        "What's wrong Hinata?" She looked up, still blushing.
        "N-Naruto's up next." As I heard this I started blushing too, then turned around toward Naruto, who was now standing infront of Iruka-sensai.
        "Oh!" I let out a silent gasp as a vision popped into my head. 'Oh no!' I thought as a smile grew on my face,'He isn't! Ha Ha! poor Iruka-sensai-Ah! Poor Naruto!' As I thought, Naruto did the Sexy-jutsu.
        "he he" Priceless. Completely pricless! Iruka got a serious nosebleed then snapped back at Naruto.
        "CUT THE STUPID TRICKS!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!"
I leaned over to Hinata and whispered, "Now this makes ninja training all the more enjoyable."
        "Uh-huh."She replied.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 18, 2007, 3:49:13 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL^^let me geuss u transformed into Orochimaru didn't u?

gaaraluv on November 29, 2006, 7:09:00 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluvKoolio. So kool Your good at writing I wish i could be as good as you

Hachi10120 on December 1, 2006, 10:08:00 PM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120aww. thank you! the next chapter will be out soon!