Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ramen Shop trials part 1

The keeper of the nine-tailed fox and the keeper of the eight-tailed snake demon. Sozanara's advantures as a Konaha ninja and a traitor's adopted daughter. How will it end? read to find out!

Chapter 2 - Ramen Shop trials part 1

Chapter 2 - Ramen Shop trials part 1
"All right everybody! You may go home now." as Iruka said that, there were cheers heard from every corner of the room as people made mad dashes for the door. Hinata and I just sitting and watching for the chaos to go down.
"So where are you going to next, Sozan?" Hinata asked.
"I have to go to work today, then go grocery shopping and, lastly, home sweet home just in time to cook dinner." I replied cheerfully.
"Well, I guess I'll have to stop by!" Hinata said with a bright smile. I smiled back as we got up and started walking toward the now, somewhat, banged up sliding door.
"I'll hold you to that, Hina." We stepped out into the abandoned hallway, starting random conversations until we reached outside. Saying our final 'good byes' of the day, we went our seperate ways.

On my way to the ramen shop I noticed something on the Hokage faces.
"Oh my..." Graffiti was splattered in a comical pattern all over the Hokage faces..huh? and a moving orange- Naruto! He was, what looked like, cleaning the paint off the carved stone memorial. 'So that's WHAT you did this mourning, huh Naruto-kun? Oh well. ha ha. See you at the ramen shop.' I thought to myself as my thoughts switched back to my future encounter with the blonde-haired trouble make at my, one of two, glamouros jobs.

"Hey Sozan, wat up?" The cook yelled to me front the front kitchen.
"Nothing much. Hey, hand me my uniform will you?" He tossed me my uniform and started getting his stuff together.
"Thanks again for taking over for me, Sozan." I walked past him and started checking to see everything was perfectly in place so I can find it.
"Oh no problem! I love cooking." I replied over to him cheerfully as he was about to walk out the back door. OK, folks! Quiz-time! What is my first job? Is it, A:school. B:the Ichiraku Ramen shop. or C:the groccery store? time's up! if you guessed B. you were right! I'm one of the cooks for the Ichiraku Ramen shop. Now back to the story!
I got my gear together as a person entered the shop, my back to them. *screech* a chair slid back as the figure sat down.
"Hello! What can I make for you today?" I kept my back to them waiting for them to order, when a shy voice answered.
"umm.. I'll have a misu ramen please." I turned around to come eye-to-eye with the shy, cream-eyed, ninja.
"Coming right up, Hinata!" (ok I don't know how you make it so I'm gonna skip this part.)
"One misu ramen!" I poured it in a bowl and placed it over the counter in front of her.
"MMMM! looks tasty! Thank you Sozan!" and in a flash, Hinata started slurping it down making it eventually gone.
"*slurrrrrrrp* umm. That was good! I love your cooking!"
"Aww. Thanks, Hinata-san!" I reached over and picked up her empty bowl as the regester girl collected the pay from Hinata.
"Hissss." I heard a small hiss come from the backroom as I was putting the bowl in the sink.
"I'll be right back." I said over my shoulder to Hinata as I headed to the backroom door. I entered the room and saw Hachie hanging from a pipe about a few feet from the doorway with something tied around his neck.
"What do you have there, Hachie?" He lowered himself down so I could grab the paper off from around his neck. I opened the note and read it silently to myself:
Sozo,
Ickie got out of his room again and is having one of his dang hissy fits again. He even bit a hole into my freaking outfit too!
please get your butt over here!
Tayuya
P.S. Kabuto made dinner(It wasn't as kick-butt as yours but it was still good.) so you don't have to worry about cooking tonight!
'oh no not again.' I thought to my self as I looked up making contact with Hachie's cool grey eyes.
"Can you do something for me, honey? I need you to go home and try to calm Ickie down, OK?" The greyish boa hanging above me nodded his scale-covered head and poofed off.
"Hey! Where's the cook?!? I'm starving!!" I heard a voice screaming from the kicten as I was walking out the door. 'That sound's like Naruto-kun.' I kept my head low, making my bangs cover my face and walked over to the stove in front of the bickering ninja.
"Finaly!! What took you? Hey your not the cook!"
"Naruto calm down!" Iruka said to Naruto, getting him to just sigh loudly,"I'm sorry if this knuckle head got on your nerves." I turned around with a big smile on my face to see shocked looks on thier faces.
"It's ok, Iruka-sensai! He's not bothering me." I turned back around before Naruto had a chance to see my face turn different shades of red. Finishing up thier meals I turned back around and handed it to them.
"H-here you go Naruto-ku-!" I was able to stop myself before my secret slipped out and placed the hot bowl of ramen in front of the two ninja. I had my eyes locked on Naruto until Iruka started up a friendly conversation

"So, Sozanara, where do you live?" a confused look appeared on my face as I tilted my head to the side.
"What do you mean, sir?"
"I'm sorry. It's just that I don't see you around the village all that much, more or less the hole Itoma clan." I chuckled and replied:" Oh that. I live with my father and sibilings a few miles from the village." Now it was Iruka's turn to show the confused look.
"But you always look so well rested in class. Just what exactly do you do before classtime?" A huge smile spread across my face for some wierd reason.
"Oh! Nothing much, sir! I just clean up the house, cook breakfast for my 8 sibilings and my father, take a shower, get dressed, and run here about an hour before class starts. Then after class I come here and work for about two hours then go groccery shopping, go home to train, study, then feed my pet snakes, practice my jutsus, cook dinner, take a shower and then go to bed." I burst out laughing once I looked at the 'what the heck' looks on Naruto and Iruka's faces.
"Oh and I teach sword classes at the Snake and Sword dojo." Iruka's expression stayed the same as his eyes shrunk back to normal.
" And you do this everyday?"
"Oh no sir! this job is the weekdays. I teach sword play and fighting on the weekends, such as Friday, Saturday, and Sunday."
"Well then. I guess we'll have to come by and check it out, huh Naruto?"
"Yeah, yeah. I'll go. Just keep making ramen this good!"
"He he. Sure thing Naruto to." About an hour later, Naruto had eaten about 21 more bowls and was stuffed. And I mean, STUFFED. The lady working the register shoved past me and collected the money from Iruka-sensai before they both got up to leave. Which was a bit of a problem cuz Naruto was stuck in his chair from eating all that ramen.
"C'mon Naruto. It's time to go to bed." Naruto reluctantly got up and followed after his sensai.
"See you tomarrow, Sozanara!" Iruka promised from over his shoulder.
"Yeah, later Sozan." Naruot also said.
"Bye Iruka-sensai. Bye Naruto." 'kun' the last part I said quietly to myself as the two Konaha ninja walked out the door and into the darkened village outside. I reached over and picked up the empty pile of ramen bowls and placed them in the sink when someone's voice caught my attiontion.
"So this is your glamerous job, huh?" I turned around and flashed a smile at the person standing in the entrance.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 18, 2007, 3:58:24 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wow that's all i got is wow.