Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The meeting.

alright. the MAIN characters are Amy, Takeshi and Gavin. they hate eachother. Amy is a demon for a 12 year old girl. Gavin is sweet and forced to do everything. and takeshi, is a little....scary.

Chapter 1 - The meeting.

Chapter 1 - The meeting.
The meeting:

dammit, move! a somewhat short girl with reddish hair and bright red eyes yelled as she shoved the students in her class to the side. A boy, who was considered cute, groaned and prayed he wouldnt be on a team with her. The boy sat on the table next to two other boys. At the back of the room, sat another boy. He was quiet, but strong. Everyone was scared of the power he had in him. Everyone except the boy who was considered cute, and the demon of a girl. Those 3 were fearless.
Alright, everyone, settle down. The teacher had said to the class. oh, and Gavin, get off the table. He glanced at Gavin. Gavin had blushed and sat in the closest chair. The girl had been blushing herself as she watched Gavin sit down.
Dude, I think that Amy is staring at you! One of Gavins friends had whispered to him.
Shh! Gavin turned away from him.
Alright, now time for team setup. Team one will be, Hana, Ash, and Masaya.
The tree cheered and they had been friends forever. The teacher had assembled the other teams and had gotten to the last 9 students. Next, team 14, Gavin, Amy, and Takeshi.
Gavin and Amy gasped. No, not psycho girl& Gavin had said quietly and put his sweatshirt hood over his head. YES! I GOT THE 2 CUTEST BOYS IN THE WHOLE CLASS! Amy had thought. Takeshi had walked over to Gavin when class was done. Dont goof off, or ill have to kill you. Takeshi said and walked away. Gavin had sat in his seat and thought about how things would work out with his team. Either Amy would kill him for not saying the right thing or Takeshi would slice him in half for no apparent reason. His idol was a grade above him. His idol was the famous, Sasuke Uchiha. They were alike in so many ways.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

likestodraw on October 29, 2007, 1:27:07 PM

likestodraw on
likestodrawCool, it's very interesting. Keep it up. I think I'll have to read the whole thing. ^^

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 1:03:36 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyooooh, i hope u decide to update this.

crazicat06 on July 1, 2007, 12:16:26 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Cool