Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - headaches

alright. the MAIN characters are Amy, Takeshi and Gavin. they hate eachother. Amy is a demon for a 12 year old girl. Gavin is sweet and forced to do everything. and takeshi, is a little....scary.

Chapter 2 - headaches

Chapter 2 - headaches
Ugh&.Gavin had grabbed his head in pain. He lay in bed with the covers over his head. I really DONT want to see them. Why does it have to be them! Whatever&I guess it cant be that bad. Gavin pushed the covers off and showered. He got dressed in his new shirt and new ninja shorts. He didnt bother brushing his hair. He just left his house afterwards. All Gavin wanted to do was be on a team with Kaj. Kaj was a good friend to him. He didnt understand why he liked Hinata though. Gavin thought Hinata was annoying. Whatever, its Kajs decision. Another thing Gavin wanted to do was to get away from home. He hated his mother. He didnt even know his father and hes an only child. He walked until he saw Amys bright red hair, and piercing eyes. Gavin shivered when he saw her. There was no sign of Takeshi. Everyone thought he ended up on the classes above them. But as soon as someone said something, he was behind Gavin. They all waited for their teachers. Eventually, team 14s showed up. His name was Daisuke. He didnt have a last name. Gavin was excited his sensei was decent. And he could actually talk to him without the thought of being killed. Gavin walked over to Kaj. Kaj was talking about becoming the greatest ninja in the world. Gavin and him made a promise to each other that they would push each other to the top.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

likestodraw on October 29, 2007, 1:31:05 PM

likestodraw on
likestodrawGreat job. You're making an awesome story. Keep it up.

Flare_Boy on July 2, 2007, 5:25:36 AM

Flare_Boy on
Flare_BoyViola! Excellent!