Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - bonding?

alright. the MAIN characters are Amy, Takeshi and Gavin. they hate eachother. Amy is a demon for a 12 year old girl. Gavin is sweet and forced to do everything. and takeshi, is a little....scary.

Chapter 3 - bonding?

Chapter 3 - bonding?
Light from the fire had flickered and gave Gavin a scary horror-movie look to his face as he lay on the ground. He and Amy were told to stay at camp while Takeshi and Daisuke-Sensei went to get medical supplies and food in town. Amy brushed her hair and occasionally glanced at Gavin. She blushed as she did so. Then she sighed. ill never have him. All the girls like him. Hes perfect; His hair, his eyes, his body, his intelligence, his sincereness(sp?). Or, he could be gay. We never heard about him liking a girl. Well, Kaj hasnt spilled it. She thought to herself.
Why is your hair so red? Is it dyed? Gavin asked Amy to break the awkwardness.
Nope. Its natural in my family. Red hair and red eyes. Amy said softly.
Maybe shes really not that bad&
Do you mind if I ask you something? Gavin looked towards her.
Uh&sure she blushed.
Why are you&always dogy? Gavin stared at her.
Well Im sick of the attitudes. People just like to stare and cause drama. So what if Im not 100 pounds and 5 foot 8 inches. Or, so what if Im not pretty enough. Im sick of it all. Thats why. And Im sorry if I was mean to you or pushed you. She looked away.
That makes sense. And its all right. I understand now. He closed his eyes.
It became silent between the two. He opened one eye and looked at the girl who was setting up her sleeping bag.
Gavin blushed and said; Amy, youre really pretty&.when youre not a monster. He then giggled. She had blushed too.
Thanks& she was pretty much speechless. I CANT BELIEVE IT. The boy who never liked a girl, said I was pretty! She lay in her sleeping bag and closed her eyes. She couldnt get the thought of Gavin out of her head.
Gavin stared at the sky. Hoping to wish upon a shooting star. He looked at all the constellations. He recognized a lot of them. When he was younger, his older brother used to tell him stories about the sky. But when Gavin was 10, the sand village siblings had killed his brother. He wanted revenge on them. But what could he do? He was a useless 13-year-old boy. Who had just started as a ninja. Gaara was the graduating class above him. Temari had to be at least 2 years older. Same for Kankuro. Maybe he could meet Sasuke Uchiha and ask him to kill Gaara. No, probably not. When would he ever run into Sasuke. Or even Naruto for that matter. He once again looked at the pictures made by those silver-gray stars. He grew tired waiting for the third teammate and Sensei. His eyes grew heavy and he had soon fallen asleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

likestodraw on October 29, 2007, 1:36:18 PM

likestodraw on
likestodrawReally a great job. This is an awesome story. Keep up the good work.