Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - First night out...

alright. the MAIN characters are Amy, Takeshi and Gavin. they hate eachother. Amy is a demon for a 12 year old girl. Gavin is sweet and forced to do everything. and takeshi, is a little....scary.

Chapter 4 - First night out...

Chapter 4 - First night out...
AH! Gavin screamed. He looked at his sensei and teammates. They didnt wake up. Gavin got up and realized there was a backpack next to him. Oh, I forgot to bring my stuff yesterday&stupid me. They mustve ran into mom. He said to himself quietly. He stood up. He had heard something in the bushes and went to go find out what it was. He walked around the forest with a flashlight. Something wet had dropped onto his hand. It was blood, But, from where? He touched his cheek. His cheek was bleeding. He turned around. Whats going on&? The flashlights batteries died. He didnt see anything anyway and walked back. Somethings there. I know it. He said, and fell back asleep.
A blonde boy was behind a tree. He had hid from Gavin. The blonde was trying to make a trap. He wanted to see if a real ninja could figure out it was there. Obviously, Gavin didnt. But, Gavin was still new at that. The blonde boy was a little older than Gavin. He walked into their camp. He looked at Amy. Hmm. reminds me of Sakura. He giggled and walked off.
Gavin slept in late that day. He woke up to the scent of food. Takeshi glared at him. Gavin looked at Takeshi and asked; if youre such a great ninja, then whyd you waste your time going to the academy? Gavin said going to sit up on a rock, in his boxers and a t-shirt. Amy blushed.
Why would you care anyway? Well, cause thats my start. When I become stronger, wouldnt that look good for the academy? He said to Gavin. Gavin just stared at him.
Daisuke-sensei, when are we going to start training? Gavin tried to change the subject.
Maybe tonight. I havent made many plans to train you three yet. I need to a little more planning. But we definitely will tomorrow. He smiled after he said that.
Well, Im going to bathe in the lake. See ya! Gavin said as he got off the rock and headed toward the lake.
Arent you hungry? Daisuke-sensei yelled.
Nope. Gavin yelled back.
As he got to the lake, he took his clothes off. He jumped in and made sure no one was around. Amy looked at his backpack and realized he forgot it.
Um sensei, Ill be right back. She picked up his backpack and brought it to the lake. Gavin poked his head up from underwater.
He saw Amy standing there watching him and blushing. He stood up. But the water was up to his ribs.
Amy, something wrong? He asked.
N-no, you j-just forgot your c-clothes she dropped the backpack.
 Thank you. He smiled.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

likestodraw on October 29, 2007, 1:39:50 PM

likestodraw on
likestodraw<3 Aww. You're doing a great job. I'm really liking the story so far. Keep up the good work.