Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The War

Ahehehe.... this is kinda my own made story
i maked this hard so plese comment and rate
1-5 stars only! if u dont under stand something in this story just ask.


dont forget to comment! pls!pls!

Chapter 1 - The War

Chapter 1 - The War

       Long time ago, when elves ruled a country, the king's sone named Shaitah and his wife Elizabeth was supposed to rule the kingdome until his brother Shin came at thier palace to ask something about the replacement for the king after he leave this country.

Shin: Father, can i be the one who's gonna rule this palace?

King: No

Shin: Are you saying that Shaitah will be the one who's gonna rule this kingdom?! No, you can't you know he's not right for it. You know i deserve it.

King: Yes, he will be.

Shin: That's imposible! i've waited so long for me to be a king! why would you?!

King:  . . .

Shin: Why do you want him to rule this country?! Is that because his your favorite?! Is that why?! Is that why?!

King:Maids, bring me my snack!

       Shin became angry to his father that he wanted to kill him.



At night ....

             When the king is sleeping Shin thought of something that will make his father agree for him to be a king. And that is killing his father. So Shin go to through the window of his father's room and then he took his knife to kill his father and so he did. and while he's doing that Shaitah came to give his father his midnight snack. when shaitah opened the door he saw his brother holding a knife with blood and his father dead.

Shaitah: Why you!!!

     He took his knife to kill his brother bacause of what he did but Shin dodge it and took his wistle and wistled a very loud noise and all his knights came and attacked the kingdom.

     Shaitah escaped Shin's hand and run as fast as he can. The guards followed him.

Shin:Stop!

     So the guards stopped followinf Shaitah.

Shin: Let him run. Besides he's gonna die. So let him say his last words to his wife.

     So the guards do as he say. and so Shaitah Was able to run away from him.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on October 30, 2007, 2:48:47 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianAwesome concept, *****

KidRaccoon on July 11, 2007, 12:30:49 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonI love it, Audrey!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work, I give it 5 stars. ^^