Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Vemmy

V1k: I am doing this on my bro's profile B-cause I want him to write A story. First chapter is mine to get him started!

Chapter 1 - Vemmy

Chapter 1 - Vemmy

    What a beautiful day, here in this nice shining town, everyone's happy with their children and their picnics. Everything was going fine...and then I saw, out my window, a little girl carrying a rope, and on the other end... A GOAT!

   *SMASH* I made quite a noise wich startled the little girl and the goat. Looking behined me I saw a broken window, that will have to wait. I stared at the girl, frozen from fright, I reached out my hand and grabbed the frail rope she was holding. She was so stunned she simply let go.

  Now I sit at my dinner table, in my old, broken down house, munching on the bloody corpes of the goat. I stare at my window at this time, wondering how it can just meraculusly recumulate. Awell, anything can happen in this pitiful planet I guess. I just haven't researched it enough to know. I sit back, i am full now, yet I just stare at the remaining goat on my table. about an hour of this game went by when I finailly picked it up and walked to the basment door. 

 "JIM!" I call; I can hear a faint growl froim the depths of the basment. I throw in the left over goat and then hear louder growling and blood falling to the stone, cold floor. Jim barked then crawled the wall enstead of the stairs to get up to me. I pet him and he does his little happy growl.

 A few hours later I have become worn out, I walk to the coffee maker and turn it on. Waiting on my table, I use my finger to go round-and-round the coffee stained circles on it. I stare at the ceiling and make pictures with the bumps on them.

 *BANG-BANG* I hear a pounding on my door, which startles me. I am frightened by what lay on the other  side of the door, but I let my hand turn the knob anyway...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment