Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Professing

Hinata finally professes her love for Naruto in the Konoha ramen hut.

Chapter 1 - Professing

Chapter 1 - Professing


Her Wildest Dreams



Sunlight streamed into the blonde haired youth's room. Slowly, as he got accustomed to the light flooding his small bedroom, he thought about what would happen today. He would get to the bridge after Sakura, and before Sasuke. Then, they would wait a long time for Kakashi-sensei to arrive, and he would say he was sorry, and he got lost on the path of life. Naruto sighed a little. Why was Kakashi-sensei always late? He told them to get there early, but then he was late! Naruto swore one day he'd give Kakashi a piece of his mind.

He climbed out of his bed groggily. He put on his clothes, brushed his teeth, and took a quick shower. Same as always. "When will something different happen?" He thought to himself.

He walked slowly to the bridge, knowing nothing would happen. What could happen? He could be late? Naruto smirked, and almost laughed. Almost.

Naruto arrived soundlessly. He smiled automatically seeing the pink haired ninja already at the bridge, standing at the railing, on elbow resting on it. He waved a little. "Hiya, Sakura."

She scowled, seeing he wasn't Sasuke. Naruto sure was an interesting one. Sometimes Sakura felt as though she hated him with every piece of her, and sometimes... he was so strong, and caring. So she replied, with a strangely nice, "Good morning, Naruto."

Naruto looked happier, seeing that Sakura was in a good mood today. She was pretty scary when she was in a bad mood. But sometimes he felt bad for her. He almost growled, thinking about him. Why did Sasuke always treat Sakura like nothing? Sasuke always had problems with everyone in the village. He disliked everyone! Naruto was sure there was something about every villager Sasuke disliked.

Naruto sat down opposite side from Sakura, his left knee raised, and his left elbow resting on it. A slight yawn escaped his mouth.

Sasuke walked up. Sakura suddenly smiled seeing him. "Oh, hey, Sasuke!" She said, waving to him enthusiastically.

Sasuke sighed a little, seeing Sakura was as cheerful as ever. He didn't even look at Naruto. He knew he was there, and really didn't care to see the disgusting little piggy in the morning.

The three waited impatiently for their sensei to arrive. After at least 30 minutes, a cloud of smoke appeared above the archway to the beginning of the bridge. The smoke cleared quickly to reveal Kakashi-sensei. "Sorry, team, I got lost on-"

Naruto interrupted. "-the path of life. Again?" What was wrong with Kakashi? Maybe he was staying up late to have secret missions! His mind filled with images of Kakashi in a formal outfit, crawling in the mud toward the village hidden in the grass.

Kakashi-sensei just smiled at the three.

The rest of the morning, the group was sent around, doing rather pointless chores. All three of them withed their missions were more exciting.

When the afternoon rolled around, the group met back at the bridge. Kakashi nodded a little. "Good work team. You may go to do your buissness. Meet back here tomorrow the same time as always." He smiled happily.

The three ninja's went their separate ways. Because it was around lunchtime, Naruto walked over to his favorite place in the village, the ramen hut. He moved aside a flat at the opening and walked inside. The room was small, with a few tables and chairs set around. There were a few people in there already. There was Rock Lee, who had apparently just finished training, just finishing a bowl of tofu ramen, Hinata, just getting her bowl of vegetable ramen, and Ino, feasting hungrily on some normal ramen.

Naruto walked forward, and sat in the empty seat next to Hinata. He didn't really enjoy the company of the others. Smiling as he sat down, he said, "Hey, Hinata."

Suddenly she blushed in mid slurp of some noodles. She sucked them in, chewed for a few moments, and then swallowed. She looked nervous. Yep, definitely Hinata. "Oh, hello, Naruto," she said in her normal, soft, kind voice.

"I just got out from a few small missions. I came here for lunch. How about you, Hinata," Naruto asked. He liked to ask the kunoichi what she did, because Hinata was a bit of a mystery to him. She was always blushing, and nervous.

"Oh, the same with me," she responded, looking under his elbow, not being able to look at his face properly.

The cook behind the tables asked Naruto what he wanted, and he looked into Hinata's bowl, and said, "Whatever she has, it looks good!" The cook nodded, and shouted back, "One vegetable ramen!"

Sadness and happiness filled Hinata's mind. She was happy she could spend some time with Naruto, but upset she could never talk to him correctly. Hinata would get angry at the other females in the village. All of them treated Naruto horribly! He was a cute, optimistic boy! What do they not like? Her blush grew darker thinking about it.

"Hmm? What's up, Hinata," Naruto asked, spying the darker blush. He was used to her usual redness at her cheeks, but this time it was dark. Why was she like that?

Hinata shook her head a little, saying, "Oh, it's nothing. Just thinking about... things." She purposely picked up a large vegetable from her ramen, and put it in her mouth, chewing slowly.

Suddenly, the cook came to the rescue. She set down a steaming bowl of vegetable ramen, and a pair of chopsticks still attached together leaning against the bowl.

Naruto picked up the chopsticks, unsnapped them, and began eating. Hinata almost sighed in relief. Hopefully, he would forget about it.

After about five minutes of them both eating their food silently, Naruto swallowed a few noodles, and asked, "So, Hinata? Can I ask you a question?"

Hinata looked shocked a little. Usually Naruto just said hi, bye, and how are you? They never really made conversation. She nodded a little. "Of course."

Naruto cocked his head to the side, asking the question that he'd always longed to know the answer to. "Why are you always so nervous?"

He said it with such simplicity. She wanted to tell him, she really did, but she wasn't sure if she could. Suddenly, she wanted a jutsu that could make her disappear. After a few moments, Hinata's face moved a little, and she looked into the sapphire eyes of Naruto. ".. Naruto, I..."

He nodded a little, telling her silently to go on.

"You see, Naruto, I..." She suddenly got very quiet. ".. Have fallen for you."

Naruto's head stayed tilted questioningly. "I'm sorry, I can't hear you."

Was he really going to make her say it again? She nodded. "... Naruto, I.. love you," she said in a louder voice.

Naruto just sat there in slight disbelief. Hinata? Love him? Someone actually loved him? He smiled to himself. Hinata was such a pretty girl, and always so nice to him. "So that's why she acts so strange around me." He thought.

Hinata turned her head. ".. I'm sorry."

Naruto shook his head. "Hinata, there's nothing to be sorry for. Hinata.. you're the nicest person in this village to me.

He leaned forward a small bit. "Hinata, for the longest time I've been thinking about you a lot. At first, I didn't know what it was, but then I realized. You are a beautiful girl, and you're sweet." He leaned inward a bit more.

Hinata's heart almost skipped a beat. Did he just say the words she had heard in every dream she ever dreamed? She must be dreaming. Her left hand moved to her right arm, pinching her skin lightly. She didn't wake up.

Naruto and Hinata were only a short distance apart, their noses almost touching. Slowly in unison, they both leaned in the short distance, and their lips met, and caressed each other slowly, and lovingly.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blooddemon666666 on December 1, 2008, 10:21:09 AM

blooddemon666666 on
blooddemon666666Please write more must find out wat happens next.

zerotimberwolf on September 2, 2007, 10:14:07 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfthis is awesome

Knuxs_1_fan on January 7, 2007, 5:00:23 AM

Knuxs_1_fan on
Knuxs_1_fanWow this seems like the confession might actually happen! Thank for writing this wonderful NARUHINA story *hugs*

Darth_Joosh1016 on December 8, 2006, 2:18:44 AM

Darth_Joosh1016 on
Darth_Joosh1016This story rocks! You're good. Keep up the good work.

multi-colored_kitty on September 25, 2006, 7:11:01 AM

multi-colored_kitty on
multi-colored_kittyawsome story

hirataitokyo on August 10, 2006, 2:42:55 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyogreat story!

cooleo on June 28, 2006, 9:10:16 AM

cooleo on
cooleothis is fav. love stories GREAT JOB, DUDE!!!

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on May 17, 2006, 8:32:24 AM

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on
dont_ever_quote_Mark_TwainDude... This story is so cool... It RAWKS!! YAY! NARUHINA! anyway, I'm with MLR, it creeps in, the day starting out normal, but then... yeah. Great story, I love it.

Hotaru-chan-fan on April 29, 2006, 4:00:09 AM

Hotaru-chan-fan on
Hotaru-chan-fan^_^ Well thank you! I'm a big fan of NaruHina, but many people seem to not. So, I'm writing some! Anyways, thanks for the comments! I tried my best. Please check out another story I'm writing. It's called Chuunin Training.