Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Exposition

Link and Zelda sittin' in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love... then comes marriage... then comes a baby in a baby carriage! ... *Cough* sorry... several babies... That REALLY stress out Link! (PG)

Chapter 1 - Exposition

Chapter 1 - Exposition


Chapter 1
February 22


“Zelda, hurry up!  I want to eat breakfast!”  Link said for the millionth time as he banged on the door.



Zelda was hurling chunks; she has been doing so in the morning for several days.  It was late February and they had just moved in to their big castle after Zelda's parents died. The family still was getting use to the sudden change in size.



“Zelda, do you want me to help you?  Are you all right?”



Zelda opened the door and she flushed the toilet and nudged Link out of the way slightly.  Link ran down into the kitchen expecting his breakfast.  Zink walks into the kitchen with his messy hair.  He sits at the table and says:


“*Yawn…* What's for breakfast?”


“Breakfast won't be ready for a while, dear.  Go ahead and wake your brother, Nink.” Zelda said.


“What about Lelda?” Zink said.


“She'll wake up on her own.” Link said as he turned the page to the Hyrule Harold.


Zink slowly walked up the stairs.  He reached Nink's door and he hesitated to open it.  Finally, he did so.  Nink was sound asleep in his bed cuddling with his little stuffed bear, along with sucking his thumb.  Zink sneered and nudged him, then quickly hid.  Nink opened his eyes and looked around, no one was there.  Zink repeated his act and Nink looked around once again.


“There's monsters in my room!”  He said as he hid under his covers.



Zink slipped on a hairy glove and raised his hand.  Nink peeked from his covers to find the hairy hand coming toward him.  He screamed and started to hit Zink on the head.


“Be gone!  Be gone, evil Gannondork!!!”


Nink peeked over the bed and saw Zink lying on the ground.


“Oh!  Hey, brother!”


“We…  tch…  need to go down for… breakfast…”



“OKAY!!!”  Nink said happily as he hopped from his bed and rushed for the door.


Both of them went downstairs into the kitchen and Lelda and Kelda were there now.  Nink walked up to Zelda and hugged her.


“Mommy…  Can I have a lollipop?”


“Not now, Nink.  Ask your father after breakfast.”


Nink turned his head toward Link and grinned a very wide grin.  After breakfast was eaten, Zelda had one of her hurling fits.  She ran to the bathroom… The rest doesn't have to be explained…




Link slapped his hand on his forehead.  Zelda came out of the bathroom wiping her mouth and hugging Link for no reason.


“I love you, dear!”


“Uh huh…  I kind of… already know that…”


Link had to get a crowbar to get Zelda to let go of him.


“Would you like me to take you to the doctor, Zelda?  Or perhaps a psychiatrist?”


“Okay!!!  I'll do ANYTHING for you…” She said blinking.


Link backed away and ran to Zink's room (which is a rare thing for him to do.) He opened his door and slammed it behind him.


“AH!!!  DAD!!!  NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!”  Zink yelled.


“Zink!  Code blue!  You're mother's hyper!”


“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!  I'll get Nink and Lelda.”


Zink quickly ran out of his room and returned with Nink and Lelda.  Link led them downstairs and they were sneaking past Zelda, who was looking at a photo album. (Which was filled with pictures of her husband.)  They went to the back door and went into their hiding place.  They waited there for the rest of the day.


“I think our mom is back to normal dad…” Lelda said.


“I don't know, let's go see.”


Link and everyone else climbed out of their hiding place and calmly went into the room Zelda was in.


"Oh hello, dear.  Dinner is ready.”


Everyone sighed and sat down at the table.  Kelda was sitting in her chair and she started to throw baby food at everyone. (While laughing too.)


“Heh, heh, heh!!!” Kelda said.


“ENOUGH!!!” Link yelled.


Everyone was quiet.  Then Nink spoke,


“Daddy, you owe me the lollipop.”


“Not now, Nink.”



After dinner was served, everyone had retired to rest that night… acting as if NOTHING had happened.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowbender on March 8, 2006, 11:18:32 AM

shadowbender on
shadowbenderhahahahahahaha thats funny me likes this story i cant wait to read more.i wonder if my languageArts teacher would let me read this for a book report ill ask her latter *Favsfavsfavsfavs*

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 18, 2006, 10:17:15 AM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animehahahahahahahahaha... that's hilarious! XD i can't wait to read more. *favs* *gives pocky and pixie sticks*

tikalgirl52 on December 8, 2005, 2:05:08 PM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52lol lol lol very funny *faves* ^^

AnimeQueen_2005 on August 11, 2005, 6:19:31 AM

AnimeQueen_2005 on
AnimeQueen_2005thats funny and a little bit sad!

Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny on November 27, 2004, 8:46:07 AM

Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny on
Kurama_Lover_Otaku_BunnyLMAO!!!!!!!!

Ceil on October 9, 2004, 1:38:20 PM

Ceil on
CeilI don't care if you wrote it when you were younger, it's still hilarious, very funny. I hope you will write more in the future and mom is dragging me out of the chair because we have to go somewhere, really fun story. ^_^