Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - Intro

Atem and Yugi are orphaned brothers, on the run from a madman. Tea has died and Atem has been moping for the past year. As he sinks further into depression, will he be able to help his brother defeat the madman?
(based on the book:"Eragon")

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 - Intro
Hi, Im Yugi. You probably know me as the Duel Monsters Champion. Im fourteen years old and I live with my big brother. His names Atem, but I call him Pharaoh. We dont have parents. They died in an accident. We live anywhere; were on the run from Bret. We have swords. Atem has a bow and arrows as well. We have two horses, called Keanu and Xanaha.



Atems seventeen. Hes more like a father to me. He was left to raise me when our parents died when I was four. He hardly ever speaks to anyone, just finds us a place to stay and some food. He protects us with everything he has. He might look skinny, but hes really strong. The Pharaohs been numb ever since his girlfriend died. You see, he was training to be a dragon rider, but quit when his dragon, Elfin, crashed into her.



Elfins still here, she goes everywhere with us. Atem doesnt even speak to her anymore. He never smiles or laughs, just has an emotionless look on his face all the time. Hes a really tough guy and can take care of himself, but I know his secret. He hardly ever sleeps, because he has nightmares and cries himself to sleep. Hes got loads of scars, from encounters with Bret and suicide attempts, so that he could be with his girlfriend.



I love to make new friends everywhere we go, but he stays away. He always finds some way to be alone and mope for hours. Atems really good at Karate and fighting with his sword and bow and arrows. He taught me how to fight. He lets me practice on him, but I can never beat him. Sometimes hell let me ride Elfin.




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrazillianPaula13 on February 1, 2007, 3:35:28 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13I think I should start by saying something like, "Poor Tea". But I won't 'cause I don't like her.
Well, This DOES seem like it's gonna be your best work. Can't wait!^_^

perfectpureblood on January 24, 2007, 10:37:30 PM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodwow, thats so sad! wonderful intro. this fic sounds like its going to be good! great story line. it has a wonderful feel to it. I like the way Yugi is telling the story.

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on January 24, 2007, 6:58:09 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemucool story..! poor Tea..

yafoolin on January 24, 2007, 12:14:41 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinIts so sad
Téa can't be dead
Please update soon

fairywarrior on January 24, 2007, 5:24:32 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorAwwwww thats so sad
I cant believe Tea's dead!! lol XD
Good story cant wait for the next chapter