Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Legend of Needs

Okay, this is the same story, but it's the milder version of the other and it's my first and last yaoi story. Note: This one isn't yaoi. The original title: You're No Way; A Genie Prince and v.2: Dezires: 2 Destines.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Legend of Needs

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Legend of Needs
"Hey, Rhoda-sama. Are you ready?" Kouya asked, 'Ya know.. Kouya-san, I haven't known him very long, its only been about a month, now. And.. knowing this.. I.. don't know..,' Down stairs Kouya was waiting for Rhoda to come down, but Rhoda was unsure about going down stairs, "Hi, Kouya-san!" Rhoda, called as he was walking down the stairs giving a smile. 'Kouya-san has this lavendar colored hair that flows in the air of aura that he creates by turning his head to face me and he has a blank face that becomes a happy one when he sees me.' "R-rh.. Rhoda-sama? Your up?!" Kouya, said with a stunning, petifiing smile. Rhoda was grabbed by the arm as Kouya brought him over to the table, "Sit down, Rhoda-sama," Kouya replied with the same smile on his brighting face.
The beakfast was all ready on the table as Kouya got closer and closer to Rhoda and he replied, closing his eyes he said, "So.. Rhoda-sama, are you--" Kouya was intrrupted, "Yes. I am going to school, Kouya-san. Are you coming, too?" Rhoda asked. Kouya, was surprised and he only looked away in a destressed sight. Rhoda saw that Kouya was looking down and was no longer in a cheerful mood, "Uh..? What's wrong, Kouya-kun?" Rhoda, asked in a soothing voice. 'Hmmm.. My cup of coffie is getting cold.. maybe I.. Yeah! I will maybe..?' Rhoda had a cup of coffie in his hand from the time he sat down and now, "Hey, Kouya-san.. Would you--" Rhoda began to say when Kouya intrrupted him, "You know I would like to go, but you never invited me.. Rhoda-san." Kouya said in despair.
"What?! You always ask me to bring you with me, Kouya-san," Rhoda replied. "I know.. but never bring me. You also never hear me, neither. Rhoda-sama," Khoda said still stairing down. Kouya, sulked back into silence as his aura made the room depressing, "You know if you want I'll take you," Rhoda replied and when Kouya heard this he was all ready dressed up in his uniform. Kouya almost made his uniform a girl's attire, but he didn't this time. 'Will I ever be freed? It's been years ago, sence the day I was enprisioned inside the Lamp.' "Uh?.. Oh! Hey, Rhoda-kun, and Kouya-kun!" Nikki called out to them when they walked closer to the school grounds, "Hi, Niki-chan," Kouya replied before Rhoda, "Uh..? Yeah, hi Nikki-chan," Rhoda answered shy-like. 'Nikki and Rhoda are best friends. She's got a beautiful, and gentel smile about her. Her long brown hair shines in the crisped air against her fair skin and blue eyes.' "Well, time for school! See-ya, Kouya-san," Nikki called out to them. "Yeah, see-ya." Kouya replied. 'Wait.. I'm a genie I can change my look.. Umm..?' Later that day, while Rhoda and Nikki were talking and laughing that was until.. "Hi, guys! What do you think?" Kouya called out to them. "Uh?" Nikki and Rhoda replied with stunned eyes looking Kouya over and over in surprise. The reason for their surprised eyes was because Kouya thought it would be fun if he transformed himself into a girl in a girls' uniform, "Well? Stop staring! If it's not what ya like!!" Kouya replied. "Oh, W--we're-- s-sorry, Kouya-chan?!" Nikki answerd.
Rhoda, was still in shock from seeing Kouya looking like a girl, later after school let out Kouya was in trouble, "Kouya-san, what the hela! Were ya thinking!!" Rhoda yelled at him, "Get out of that form. Now!" Kouya was surprised to see Rhoda so angery, "Oh?! Wha--? Are you really mad at me?!" Kouya answered softly. "Nikki-chan, tell him how stupid he is to dress like that!" Rhoda was yelling with anger in his voice, "You are angery at me.. Rhoda-sama," Kouya replied, "Uh..? Rhoda-san do you think it's nice to call someone stupid?" Nikki whispered to Rhoda, "If they were trying to get you to notice them?" Nikki said in a soft tone as she walked up to confort Kouya, "No, don't treat him like a baby, Nikki-san!" Rhoda answered, "Okay! bye, bye, Kouya-san and DON'T COME BACK!"
Kouya was looking down at the ground and the road across the sidewalk, "What?!" Kouya and Nikki replied together, "B-but, Rhoda-sama! I need you.. My home is with you! Don't just tell me to go way, Rhoda-sama!! Please!?" Kouya begged and pleed to stay. Rhoda felt around for the lamp that was lagged inside his back pocket, "Here!! Go find yourself a new master! Kouya-san!" Rhoda replied as he throwed the lamp onto the ground and walked away from Nikki and Kouya. Nikki, watched Rhoda walking off and not even care about Kouya's feelings. "Stay here, Kouya-kun. I'll change his mind," Nikki replied before running off after Rhoda. Kouya stood there in surprised staring at the lamp that was smashed on to the ground. Kouya then bent down and picked up the lamp as 'Memories' came back to him from that day, he was banished into the Lamp. "Hey, Rhoda! Come back here and apologize to him," Nikki said running after Rhoda.
When Nikki finally got up with Rhoda she called, "Rhoda! Rhoda!! Wait!! How could you DO that to, Kouya-kun?" Nikki told Rhoda, "Yeah, well he's a creep and an idiot," Rhoda, replied in anger. When Kouya heard Rhoda's reply he made up his mind and left because those words hurt deeply inside his heart, ".. and you know WHAT! I don't need a friend LIKE, Kouya. NOT EVEN ON THE DAY HE OR I.. DIE!! NOT EVER." Rhoda answered. Kouya stared at them and while they weren't looking, Kouya walked away from them without the lamp at hand. He hoped that his end would come for the greater good, "Uh..?!" Nikki replied after hearing the lamp fall to the ground, "Where's Kouya-san?-- See what you did, Rhoda-san!" Nikki pulled him over and yelled at him. They were still on the school grounds searching for Kouya even at 8 - 9:00PM past their time of getting home.
"Uh..?" Rhoda replied after looking around and saw nothing that looked like, Kouya, "Kouya-san!! Kouya-san!! Were are you?!" Both called out. Now, was getting real late and still no sign of Kouya. It started to rain were Kouya was and he just keep walking in it, paying it no mind until he collapse onto the ground. The further he was away from his home, the "Otaku" lamp (otaku is home) the weaker he got. 'Nothing but a prisioner inside the lamp.'
(Part 2)
After a while, from running away from his friends in the rain, he started feeling hazey and fell to the ground, "Are you alright?!" a man's voice asked. Kouya didn't answer this voice, he was lost in darkness and there was no light to be seen inside Kouya's eyes. The guy was hidden in mysterious clothing as if he was a bandit or something. A peice of cloth covered his mouth, as he spoke the cloth move, too. 'This man was a fairly young looking man with short blonde hair as pale as the moon, his skin tone touched the sky and the eyes of blue.' He looked almost like Kouya-san, but on the other hand 'Kouya-san has lavendar colored hair and emaralds for his colored eyes. Plus, he's seventeen.' "Kouya!! Kouya-san!! WERE THE HECK ARE YOU!!" Rhoda called, "There you GO again, Rhoda-san! Be nice! LAST WARNING!" Nikki called out to him from a cross the street.
Later that day(night), the guy took Kouya to his home for some reason the guy knew who Kouya was and how to save him from the darkness. Kouya's lamp wasn't with him, but instead the young man put a magic collor to substain Kouya's fading powers. The next morning, Nikki and Rhoda were sleeping on a bench together. Just luckily it was Saturday and there was no school, "Hey, Rhoda-san. Thanks a lot!" Nikki answered moving away, "Uh.. eh?" Rhoda replied as he groaned to wake up from his sleep, "Rhod..*sigh* I don't feel like yelling at you, get up!" Nikki started groaning. Back at the man's house it was 8:30AM in the morning and Kouya was starting to wake-up, "EH?.. Uh? Oh, my head," Kouya proclaimed in a sigh, "Ah, so your a wake," the man answered coming back into the room.
"Who are you?" Kouya suggested, "I'm Rai Yue Yukiyo, but you may call me Yue-sama," the man replied. Back at the park, where Nikki and Rhoda were still searching for their friend Kouya, out of nowhere a mist appeared and Yue was there standing in front of them, "Is this boy the one you're searching for?" Yue called, "Kouya-san!!" Nikki and Rhoda called out, "What's wrong with him?" Nikki asked. "Nothing yet, but if you don't do as I say," Yue replied, "..it's lights out for you genie friend and forever!" Kouya was back in his black eyed darkness, "Kouya-san!! I am sorry Kouya-san. I'm so sorry," Rhoda replied. "R-Rhoda-s-sama..--Agh!" Kouya utter out, "No! Boy I am your master now and it's, Yue-sama! Not Rahdo-sama!" Yue called. "My-- ma--ster is-- Rho--da-sa--ma," Kouya replied. "No, it isn't anymore. I am." Yue replied again.
"Yeah, right! You're not the one who weilds the lamp, Yue. Whosoever you are!" Rhoda spoke up, "And you are--? Rhado-sama, right?!" Yue replied, "My name is Rhoda Hoshi-san to you!!!" Rhoda's voice raised in anger, "And that is my friend that you have there!!! Let him go!" Yue looked at Rhoda and said, "Ah?! I see it now you care about this boy, right?" Yue replied, "In fact, if I'm not mistaken you are a true descent of the Hoshi Clan. So, full of spirit and life. You are just like your gen, your family. My boy." Yue spoke. "Rh--oda-sama.. h-here take it.. Rhoda-sama," Kouya uttered, "Ah! What do we have here!?" Yue called as he snatched the object from Kouya and Rhoda's grasp(reach), "Uh? A simple book.. a dairy non the less. Ummm?" Yue scanned the pages of the dairy and every page was blank from cover to back, "What were you going to do with this book? Uh? It's wordless and empty! It's just like you! EMPTY and MEANINGLESS!!" Yue called as Nikki and Rhoda rushed over to attack him, but he saw them and disappeared into a cloud of mist, smoke leaving Kouya behind, "This isn`t the end of me, Kouya-san! I'll be back for you I promise," Yue's voice echoed out as the cloud shift in the air and skies, "Rhoda-san!! Are you okay?!" Nikki asked, "Yeah, but--" Rhoda began, "Ah! Kouya-san!?" Nikki replied. "Agh.. Y-Yueh.. *Mummer*Mummer* Rho--da-sama." Kouya replied.

-The End Of Chapter 1: The Legend of Needs -

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment